HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Linkin Park unveils new song 'Wastelands' with lyric video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Linkin Park unveils new song 'Wastelands' with lyric video Empty
PostSubject: Linkin Park unveils new song 'Wastelands' with lyric video   Linkin Park unveils new song 'Wastelands' with lyric video EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:45 am

Linkin Park has released the lyric video to their new song 'Wastelands'.

The track is lifted from the band's upcoming sixth studio album The Hunting Party.

Linkin Park's latest output is due out on US shelves from June 17 and will feature guest artist appearances from Helmet vocalist-guitarist Page Hamilton, Tom Morello, System of a Down guitarist Daron Malakian and rapper Rakim.

The six-piece is currently on tour in Europe, most recently stopping in St Petersburg, Russia.

Later this summer the band will be kicking off their North American Carnivores tour with 30 Seconds to Mars and AFI.

Linkin Park was recently accused by Rome Ramirez of calling the police on the singer for possession of marijuana.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park unveils new song 'Wastelands' with lyric video   Linkin Park unveils new song 'Wastelands' with lyric video EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:49 am

I liked it a little more the further I got into it. Certainly a lot better than the last one I heard from them that's supposed to be from the new album.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park unveils new song 'Wastelands' with lyric video   Linkin Park unveils new song 'Wastelands' with lyric video EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:53 am

I think they're trying too hard to appease to the fanbase that never wanted them to do the stupid electronic sound they had for the last few albums. They'll never sound the way they did on Hybrid Theory/Meteora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park unveils new song 'Wastelands' with lyric video   Linkin Park unveils new song 'Wastelands' with lyric video Empty

Back to top Go down

Linkin Park unveils new song 'Wastelands' with lyric video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1