HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vendetta 79 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 79 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta 79 Grades   Vendetta 79 Grades EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:17 am

MATCH Singles
Marquis Carter vs. Shade
Grader: N/A

Marquis Carter no-showed and I'm getting to the point where I no longer want to book Abdel.

Last edited by Ianlovesfozzy on Sun May 25, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 79 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 79 Grades   Vendetta 79 Grades EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:42 pm

MATCH Triple Threat
Shaker Jones vs. Transocles vs. Niko L Ginero

Transocles has won via no-show.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 79 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 79 Grades   Vendetta 79 Grades EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:44 pm

MATCH Xtreme Rules
Axel Anvil vs. Fuse Boy
Grader: Razor

Verdict: Ok, well you both started your matches off with a low blow. I was gonna scold Axel on it when I first read it, but since you both did it, there must've been a reason for it. I can't see a match starting with a low blow lol, but alrighty then. Nonetheless, you both put in a solid effort. I won't say that either of you had bad matches, because you didn't, but both could use a lot of work. For example, you could both use a LOT of work in your descriptions/transitions. In both matches, I read things like "He punches him 5 times and then he climbs the turnbuckle and hits a flying clothesline." (just an example, neither of you actually wrote that.) I think you could both work on that, it just makes the match seemed very rushed. Axel, you also switched a lot in your match from past tense to present tense, and Fuse, you did that once in the beginning. Like I said, neither matches were bad, but they could have both been much much better. You both went really into the spots, which is fine since although this was a low card match, this was also Extreme Rules so that is expected. Good job on not going too over the top but keeping it edgy nonetheles. Also, Fuse, I really really marked out for that lego spot lol. I could almost feel the pain.. that's just cruel man. Nonetheless, although you both need some work, I'm giving this one to Axel Anvil. Fuse, that lego spot and your ending (having Cruncher lay on Axel so Fuse could pin him) ALMOST took it for me, but I think Axel had the better overall match. Good luck to you both.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 79 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 79 Grades   Vendetta 79 Grades EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:44 pm

MATCH Singles
Thomas Chamberlain vs. Jakeb Steel

Jakeb Steel won via no-show.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 79 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 79 Grades   Vendetta 79 Grades EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:45 pm

MATCH Triple Threat
Candy Kane vs. Nova vs. Talia Lea
Grader: Riley

Candy Kane: No-Showed. I wonder if Razor still wants to use this Character.

Nova: I thought the beginning of your match was something that all Trlple Threat are usually started. With the Heel being the one to start off and jump one of the faces. Nothing unusual, but it was something fun to read.
Especially the part where you had Nova spear Candy onto the floor while her hands are still full of her hair. This is something you would normally in a Divas match in which in this case it is. Continuing on, i see that there is already a Pinfall but Nova came in and broke the pin. I thought that was written well but also believe that there could have been more action before the Pin was made. Also, good job on using David on commentary Funny But Overall, you did a good job on writing out this match and you did a good job on using all three characters and them having a chance in the match.

Talia Lea: Not to take anything away from you but you also did well. With this being your return match, I was surprised. No actually, amazed at how well you did this match. Although your beginning was somewhat parallel to Chillys, I saw the difference while reading the rest of your match. A paragraph in and there is already a pinfall made. Much like as I said in Chillys grade, I would advise you to next time,  add more moves before this. But the rest of your match was also good to read as well. There was great storytelling (Moves that were good and used at some spots that I thought wouldn't be used in) But yeah. good job

Verdict: I thought both Chilly and Talia did well. Both of there matches were interesting and entertaining at the same time but I am gonna have to give this match to Nova I thought there was more quality in his match then there was in Talia's. And just had that inch to beat Jenny's match.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 79 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 79 Grades   Vendetta 79 Grades EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:45 pm

MATCH Singles
Jared Jarusalem vs. JHalc

Jared Jerusalem has won via no-show.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 79 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 79 Grades   Vendetta 79 Grades EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:46 pm

MATCH Singles
Hitman Alex vs. The Pirate
Grader: Ian

Hitman: It could have been worse. It started awkwardly, and in the interest of full disclosure I knew ahead of time you hadn't put in a ton of effort. You had some decent offense, you put forth an obvious effort to make your opponent look strong, and you ended it with a nice, sensible finish given the circumstances.

Pirate: Well, you are either rusty or you seen your opponent didn't put in much effort ahead of time as well. Not sure as I'm not going to look at the post dates because I can't be arsed. Your match was more entertaining because A: you did more as far as wrestling goes, and B: You did more as far as characterization goes. I'll say, I was worried you were going to bury Hitman Alex but I think you made it seem almost like a fluke in a way that works for both guys. The Pirate looks strong and like a legitimate threat, but the loss doesn't do much to hurt the champion. He overlooked his opponent, and paid for it. The bump on the referee in my opinion was the culmination of anger toward himself for being so careless.

Verdict: This one is going to The Pirate. I'm grateful both of you showed, so thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vendetta 79 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 79 Grades   Vendetta 79 Grades Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendetta 79 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1