HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:54 am

I'll refer to my sig for my reaction to that.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:53 am

If you become gay when you're drunk, doesn't that mean you're just gay but hide it?
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:15 am

Yes.

What did you do?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 am

I was referring to you and your drunk thread. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:32 am

I legit don't remember this, so that worries me.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:36 am

HA YOU'RE TOTALLY GAY, BUSTED!
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:37 am

I'm bi since I said I'd bang EVERYONE.

Plus, it's not gay if it's in a 1,2,3 way.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:38 am

It is gay either way. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Why'd you choose meth as your name over any other substance?
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:31 pm

I'm original as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:38 pm

YOU LIKE HOPSIN??!
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Yes.
I also like Brotha Lynch Hung, Immortal Technique, Tech N9ne, Jokerr and a few others.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:46 pm

I don't like any of those. Funny Closest one would be Immortal Technique, but I find him insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanely overrated. People treat him like he's God. It's insane how overrated he is.

I love Hopsin though. Him, Grieves, and to an extent MGK, are my favorite rappers.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:55 pm

That's strange, with the exception of Immortal I'd say they're all pretty similar.
I also like some of B.o.B and Biggie's stuff.

Saw Hops on his UK tour too Wink wink!

EDIT: might even buy a ticket for this UK tour
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:57 pm

B.O.B is pretty good. Idk. I don't like any of those. Never got into them. Hearing them bores me.
Anyway, you're lucky. I have yet to see him live lol.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:59 pm

That was going to be Spyro's theme at one point Razz
It's also the first time I heard of B.o.B out of that Airplanes shit he did (which surprised me, because I loved Hops and Tech before that, and BoB just didn't seem to fit in)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Love that song. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:17 am

Post more asshat. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:20 am

I've been having family issues and a heavy work load the last few weeks, I can't help it D:

Though at least one of those problems should be gone for next week I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:22 am

Sad I'm sorry

Let's blame Razor. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:26 am

Yeah, dammit Razor.  fuck off 
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:04 pm

What's your favorite horror film? nervous
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:32 am

The Exorcist easily.
I was petrified as a child but love it now.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Never did watch it yet. I just got it on Blu-ray. I think it's about time I did panic

Do you think horror films today try to be too bloody or gruesome to try and scare people? What are good examples of horror films from the last few years?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:44 pm

Meth wrote:
The Exorcist easily.
I was petrified as a child but love it now.
I love you. <3

I was the same way. As a kid, it terrified me horribly (I saw it when I was like 5-6), but then I grew up and just loved it.

Also @ Moose, IMO, movies are scarier when they're not in HD lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next