HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Snoopz wrote:
AYE!

Don't knock mariachi music, bitch.

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 Punk_Chavo
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
Razor don't play Oh the DRAMA

Razor gets so emotional. Sad
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:44 pm

He needs a hug flower

Or some dick Bruh......
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:44 pm

I will follow you Meth, YOU CAN DO IT!
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Eeyen wrote:
I hope you know he's kidding.. Funny

Razor is being serious cause he's Razor, but I don't think anybody here really dislikes you. Leaving abruptly was shit though.

I fucked with Chris Pyro/Project Rebirth because he was taking meme shots and frankly I thought it was hilarious but I don't have any burning hatred toward him or anything. I still am kinda learning to hate Vlad how he hates me. We're just taking the piss with it all. It's funny.

Meh, Razor can dislike me all he wants. And you don't have to justify whatever's happening between you and Vlad's fed. I really don't care about any of it. I left here because I couldn't be bothered with the bickering and felt burnt out. Vlad told me his fed was reopening after I left. I only joined XWA through Vlad's fed so signed back up and put XWA on the back burner as the fed was all I was really interested in. However, I've a desire to still interact with some of you, because I surprisingly don't think you're all cunts.

And let's be honest. I've been here less than a year (or maybe over a year) and have abruptly left at least 4 times, only having a reason for one of those. It's just how I roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Snoopz wrote:
He shouldn't need to apologize for leaving. Funny Well, maybe a small apology for dipping on the GM team without even telling us, because that's kind of a dick move, but he's free to go wherever he wants.

Razors motto is "if youre not with us, go fuck yourself, die in a fire"
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:55 pm

I have seen Vlad say some things over there that I would say are less than true. Some of the people over there are people I genuinely enjoy such as yourself and Kahlan. I am not a big fan of how Proggy handled everything here but I like Proggy too. I don't want you guys to think XWA hates Vlad's fed and everyone on it, because that's just not reality. We're having fun... that's all it is on our end.

Almost all of you would be welcomed back here if that is something you guys ever want. I want that to be clear. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:00 pm

You enjoy Kahlan?
Haddaway and shite noone enjoys Kahlan.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:03 pm

I like her. I've never had a bad conversation with her.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:05 pm

I don't mind the Slut.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:06 pm

Dead: Forum MVP wrote:
Snoopz wrote:
He shouldn't need to apologize for leaving. Funny Well, maybe a small apology for dipping on the GM team without even telling us, because that's kind of a dick move, but he's free to go wherever he wants.

Razors motto is "if youre not with us, go fuck yourself, die in a fire"

Basically the moronic old XWA attitude, that also involved censoring feds names to silly things, and so on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:19 pm

#DropTheCensor

suspicious
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Oh fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:27 pm

OK.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:33 pm

When people come here and spam with their fed name, I censored it. Their head admin threatened to spam "if it got boring." I'm not letting him use his shitty fed name here. I'll uncensor it once I feel comfortable Vlad isn't going to do some dumb shit.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Mink apparently changed my censor and I am OK with that. <_<
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Batman wrote:
Oh fuck off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Razors comment wasnt directed towards you lol
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:02 pm

It was directed towards you Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:04 pm

It wasn't directed to anyone in specific, otherwise I would have used names.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:46 pm

SITE KILLER!
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:28 am

Dead: Forum MVP wrote:
Razors comment wasnt directed towards you lol

I'm aware. Video remains.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:30 am

Razor must be confused as fuck as to whether he likes me or not I aint bothered

Also, hi Meth Hello
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:45 am

MooseNugget wrote:
When did you become a wrestling fan?
Meth still didn't answer my question I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:52 am

MooseNugget wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
When did you become a wrestling fan?
Meth still didn't answer my question I aint bothered

Still waiting for that to happen tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America   Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask your favourite historical traitor to the United States of America

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next