HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The man Who attacked Orton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The man Who attacked Orton  Empty
PostSubject: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:03 pm

The man Who attacked Orton  9046d33e9e4d94181e93384773449342_1024
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:07 pm

wrong
he didn't look like that in the video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:11 pm

I think your right I am seeing a bunch of stuff on it. They said it was some guy called the Blacksmith and he was a local wrestler and that is what popped up

here is another guy I think they said might have done it

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:15 pm

buttsex  to either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:56 pm

The first guy looks like Festus...Or Matt Hardy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:38 pm

^ Matt Hardy? face palm Bold 

And @ Bull; look at the video first..it was a Caucasian guy with blond hair, i believe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:45 pm

For the love of...It could be the bald guy with Hair! That might just be a shaved picture...From what I know these are two people who every keeps saying are the attacker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:09 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
And @ Bull; look at the video first..it was a Caucasian guy with blond hair, i believe  
The man Who attacked Orton  Orton-attacker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:26 pm

HA!
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:41 pm

What the fuck, I didn't even know he was black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:42 am

^ that! lol

So I guess is Bull's second picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Orlando Jordan was just reaching for some balls Errrrrrrrr 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
ilikewwe11 wrote:
The man Who attacked Orton  Orton-attacker
Well there you have it Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:58 pm

AshtreDaKing wrote:
Orlando Jordan was just reaching for some balls Errrrrrrrr 
ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man Who attacked Orton    The man Who attacked Orton  Empty

Back to top Go down

The man Who attacked Orton

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1