HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vendetta 76 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:34 am

MATCH 1 | Singles
C5 Ion vs. Ellis Morgan
Grader: Riley

C5 Ion: Reading out of your first paragraph, you seemed to have rushed it abit. "The exasperated Ellis Morgan charged into battle, only to get caught up in C5 Ion’s fast-paced offense"-What's going on here? Did Ion Run and Dropkicked Ellis or did he Clothesline him out of the ring? Another part where I believed was rushed just abit "Ellis pounced on offense, wearing Ion down with suplexes and headlocks." Moving along  down to the rest of your match, I just see a pattern. The action is there, but the Description is not there neither is the selling or the pace.  I think you didn't have the time to put effort into the match. Because, I've read and graded some of your matches in the past and I know how well you could write. This wasn't your best match.

Ellis Morgan: I loved the opening to your match. With Ion playing Psycholgically with Morgan as he rolls up and laughs at Ellis's attempted tie-up. Good back and forth action while reading your match. This is a nice feat to have gjThe Description in your match is good. So is your selling and pace. Overall, your match was good and I had fun
reading it.

Verdict: I'm gonna have to give the win to Ellis Morgan His match was better in terms of Description and pace while Ion's wasn't.

Last edited by Reindeer McAwesome on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:36 am

MATCH 2 | Singles
Nicole Johnson vs. Alexis Rose
Grader: N/A

Nicole Johnson wins via no-show.

Last edited by Reindeer McAwesome on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:37 am

MATCH 3 | Singles
Axle Aomori vs. SM Raye

Double no-show, thus the match didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 am

MATCH 4 | Singles
RJJR vs. Johnny Devine

Both men no-showed, thus the match never happened.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:40 am

MATCH 5 | Singles
Hitman Alex vs. Chris Dolmeth
Grader: Razor Kani

Chris Dolmeth

(Though they aren't counted towards the grading, I'll say that your entrances were pretty well done, if not a tiny bit rushed. You hit all the bases, but I feel like there could have been just a little more there.)

Good description from the beginning, which allowed for a good story to be told. The little snippets, like when you talk about Chris being used to taking beatings on the streets, really made the difference to the story. I feel that in some places, perhaps you could bring some more selling in to the match, though. It's probably just a preference of mine, but think about adding the tiny little details, like maybe after the wrist lock, have a little moment where you say “Chris shakes his arm out after the hold” or like “Chris holds his wrist and rolls his hand to loosen it up.” Even though it's implied that something like that would hurt, just something small like that can kind of gives the grader a fuller picture in their head. As if they were actually watching the interactions and the reactions of the two guys in the ring. You have some good action in this match, too. It would have been nice to see a little bit more, but that's certainly not to say that what you had was bad. Solid effort with nothing that sticks out as being bad. Just work on selling a little bit. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

Hitman Alex

Good description here too, if not a little bit rushed. The pacing of the match at the start seemed a little bit off to me, as I felt it didn't really make too much sense to go for a roll up that early. I feel like perhaps you could have fared better by starting off like you went on a little further in the match, with the bit of brawling and such, THEN go to quick covers. I feel like that'd make more sense, personally. But that's just my preference. Objectively, it was fine. You had some good action in this match. I particularly liked the little exchange with Chris trying his finisher, then Alex reversing it and so on. The inclusion of the distraction from Maddox Paine was fine, it led nicely in to the near fall for Chris, then eventually the HKO to finish. Not a bad match, but I feel that where Chris kind of had less action, he had better quality of description. I think you could also do with working on your selling, as it was pretty thin on the ground. As far as the action goes, it was pretty good. Another solid match, just think about the things I mentioned.

Conclusion

So, this one was one I really had to think about. I'm going to give the decision to Hitman Alex here. I feel that though Chris did a lot of things well, some of the action was lacking a bit. Hitman Alex's match had some more buzz to it, but with that being said, the description and selling needs work. So because of that, it was pretty close, but on the entertainment factor, I had to give it to iLike. Meth, it was a good match. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you, because I feel like you'll be really good. iLike, congratulations on the win, but as I said (not to labour the point too much), descriptions and selling dude. Try to make it tighter, especially going for the title. If you guys have any questions or whatever, just send me a PM.

Last edited by Reindeer McAwesome on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:41 am

MATCH 6 | Singles
Evan Flare vs. Mark Frenzy

Both men no-showed, and thus the match never took place.

*** I had no intention of showing and was hoping Frenzy would show and beat me. As most of you know, I'm really, really swamped right now. I only got booked because the card needed it.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:42 am

MATCH 7 | Singles
Robbie Reyes vs. Chris Pyro

Seems to be a recurring theme -- Both men no-showed.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:42 am

MATCH 8 | Street Fight
Dylan Breywell vs. Jared Jarusalem

Jared Jerusalem is your winner via no-show.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:43 am

MATCH 9 | Singles
Carnage vs. Luis Claudio

Carnage is your winner via no-show.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:43 am

MATCH 10 | Singles; XWA Women's Championship
Wolverina © vs. Candice Love

It was a scripted match and thus requires no grading.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:44 am

MAIN EVENT | Singles
Maddox Paine vs. Robert Hope

Your winner via no-show is Maddox Paine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vendetta 76 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendetta 76 Grades   Vendetta 76 Grades Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendetta 76 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1