HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week    ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:40 am

It's deserved though. TNA sucks. Funny
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week    ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 am

I like that we can have a serious discussion of ROH's merits and shortcomings, and still bash TNA at the same time. Funny

Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week    ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Back on topic:

I loved Ring of Honor back in 2010 when they had the HDNet show. I didn't get that channel, but there was a guy on Youtube who had a licence to upload all the episodes, and I'd watch them every week. I got so engrossed in it, all the storylines were awesome, and when WWE signed Tyler Black I nearly jizzed.

So when they get this new TV show on a channel I can actually watch, you'd think I'd be all over it. And of course I watched it. But I was seriously underwhelmed by it. The production was trash, the storylines were boring, and there was literally one match on half the shows I saw.

So I agree, Ring of Honor is good, but that show is a load of garbage.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week    ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:38 pm

I think you'll find it's getting better. Like I said, they needed Cornette (or someone like him) who had TV experience to get it rolling.

With Delirious booking the storylines are compelling and there is a lot of continuity.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week    ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week   - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:31 pm

TJ wrote:
It's deserved though. TNA sucks. Funny

You suck Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week    ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ROH Set For 'Big Announcement' This Week

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2