HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ezekiel Jackson’s WWE Contract Expires

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ezekiel Jackson’s WWE Contract Expires  Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel Jackson’s WWE Contract Expires    Ezekiel Jackson’s WWE Contract Expires  EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:23 am

Ezekiel Jackson posted the following on Instagram today…

In July 2008 I made my #smackdown television debut with "Thee Brian Kendrick"... much love to TBK for seeking me out and choosing me. I was fulfilling a dream I had as an 8 yr old kid who saw and fell in love with professional wrestling for the first time through my neighbors window in#Guyana South America... On April 6th 2014 my contract expired so #WrestleMania 30 was#bittersweet. I thank God for all the blessings he's bestowed upon me in the last 7 years. In my time in the #wwe I became the last #ECWChampion and a one time Intercontinental Champion... I've also traveled the world given the opportunity to do what I love. Encountering some of the most passionate and reliable fans in the world... I am deeply appreciative to Vincent McMahon and the #WWE for allowing a snotty nose lickle bai from Victory Valley Linden Guyana to live out my childhood dream on the highest level. #Godspeed to the company and all of my friends and colleagues. #beblessed Extremely excited for the next chapter in my life. I'm looking forward to this new season.... I'm still 290 pounds and #healthy. I can be reached for bookings, sponsorship and signings through my manager at: Rjsmanandco@gmail.com #Godbless

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/318788/Ezekiel-Jacksons-WWE-Contract-Expires.htm#yOPQmUedCz8ClMj7.99
Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Jackson’s WWE Contract Expires

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1