HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S2.) ??? | "Genesis"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

S2.) ??? | "Genesis" Empty
PostSubject: S2.) ??? | "Genesis"   S2.) ??? | "Genesis" EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:03 am

Due: Saturday, April 12th at 11:59 PM EDT

Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: S2.) ??? | "Genesis"   S2.) ??? | "Genesis" EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:00 pm

It’s a special night for Vendetta with the whole Lottery thing, with lucky souls randomly selected into championship matches and what-not but we can get to that later, as we fast-travel downtown Downtown, where we find three guys cooped up into a small rental car, one of them obviously the camera guy, complete with a snakelike hiss of steam from the radiator and each other for company.  It wasn’t known just how long they’d been sitting there, but considering they were all dressed in elbow-pads and wrestling tights, it was clear they were in a hurry at some point.  A clear and distinct thud echoes, as we close in on everybody’s favourite ginger, Niko L. Genero, head-butting the steering wheel… wait what?!

Niko L. Genero
"STUPID CAR! WHY YOU NO START?!!."

Niko hadn't been seen for months, so the fact that he randomly appeared out of injury made things more entertaining. The Peculiar Pariah turns the key in the ignition, but for the life of him the car just wouldn’t kick over, its status possibly attributed to the column of steam billowing from beneath the hood.  A mysterious figure emerges from the steam like a dark colossus, long and loping, bearded, standing at least six and a half feet tall, recognised almost immediately as James Best!  The Brutal Breadsman simply shakes his head, lifting his apron over his head in defeat.

James Best
"Car tis no good.  Hose broken like bread, no good."

Niko L. Genero
"I don’t understand baking metaphors!"

Niko virtually sobs into the cars leather interior, before shaking his head and smashing his fist down on the dash in a rage.

Niko L. Genero
"You had ONE job Robbie… ONE JOB to get us a decent ride.  STUPID man STUPID!!  AAARGH?!!"

Cue Robbie Reyes in the back seat, who simply shrugs back at Niko and continues to sit in silence as Niko rages.

Niko L. Genero
"I don’t need this shit right now… I should be in Boston facing Maddox Paine for the title, not sitting here on the side of the road with you slags!!"

James Best
"We wait approximately twenty minutes… then try again.  Car overcooked like burnt bre-"

Niko L. Genero
"Enough dude!  Yes, you’re a baker… we get it!"

Robbie Reyes puts his hand up, and Niko looks in the rear view mirror.

Niko L. Genero
"WHAT?!"

Robbie Reyes
“How do you know you will even win that lottery and get the world title match… from a statistic standpoint, your chances are dismal at best?”

James Best
"Hmm?"

James Best does a double-take from tapping the engine block with his rolling pin at the mention of his name.

Robbie Reyes
“Not you Jimmy… I was referring to the likelihood of-”

Niko L. Genero
"I JUST WILL, OKAY?!  Everybody knows I hate Maddox Paine, he displaced my tailbone, beat the crap out of me yada yada, it only makes sense that I be the guy who comes back in epic, shocking fashion and ends him!  ME… NIKO!  You know what… what kind of team are you  guys?!"

Robbie Reyes
“Wait, what… we’re a team?! When did that happen?”

"Dude I sent you a message asking you if you was interested in joining my team, you said it would be awesome, and I replied back that its happening tonight!"

A sudden CLUNK echoes as James randomly clobbers all things shiny amidst the steam, both Niko and Reyes jumping in their seats.

"DAMN IT JAMES?!!"

The most intimidating pastry chef in wrestling history stops what he is doing, releasing a light sigh as he stands straight.

Robbie Reyes
“So like… do I get paid to be in your group?  Are we doing some kind of introduction or something?”

Niko L. Genero
"We’re jobbers you idiot, we don’t get our own introductions?!!"

Robbie Reyes
“Mmkay.”

Robbie Reyes sinks back in his chair and looks out the window.

Niko L. Genero
"Man what are we going to do, my main event is in like two hours?!!  The cars dead, oh my god the car?!!"

Robbie Reyes
“I dunno guys, maybe it would be easier if we just ditch the car and ride the b-.”

Niko L. Genero
"THE CARRR!! WHYYYYY?!!! WHYYYYYYYY!!!!"

Robbie Reyes
“Lets just ride the bu-.”

Niko L. Genero
"I CURSE YOU GOD! FIST SHAKE… FIST SHAKE AT YOU!!!"

Robbie Reyes
“Good luck with the car guys.”

The car door opens and Robbie is gone, leaving Niko L. Genero and James Best with the overheated rental in the worst group debut ever.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: S2.) ??? | "Genesis"   S2.) ??? | "Genesis" EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:46 pm

NIKO! yay Niko Genero and Robbie Reyes? Interesting.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: S2.) ??? | "Genesis"   S2.) ??? | "Genesis" EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S2.) ??? | "Genesis"   S2.) ??? | "Genesis" Empty

Back to top Go down

S2.) ??? | "Genesis"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1