HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface   Empty
PostSubject: Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface    Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface   EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Batista recently spoke with the Washington Post about the reaction of crowds since his return and more. Check out the highlights:

On his babyface return going south: "They told me that I was going to come back and be this huge babyface. I said, 'no, it's not going to work.' They said, 'no way, they're dying for you to come back.' I said, 'that's going to last two minutes, just watch.' And sure enough it did."

On fans hijacking shows: "They used to want to interact with the show. But now the crowd almost wants to be the show. Well, if you wanna be the show, take your a-- to wrestling school, just like I did, just like everybody else here who is busting their a-- and actually become part of the show! Don't just sit in the audience and try to randomly steal the show."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/318534#IV11FD62ZBxZk6xi.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface    Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface   EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Honestly if he wasnt thrown into the title picture as soon as he came back and had non-title feuds for the first 5 months or so, a babyface run would of worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface    Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface   EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Yeah but HHH, for some reason, though doing that would make the fans love him, but they love Daniel Bryan more than anybody right now.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface    Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface   EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Agreed. Batista would've been a lot more popular if he had done what Lesnar did and didn't go for the title, just stayed in a few big feuds.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface    Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface   Empty

Back to top Go down

Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1