HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"   PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:44 pm

Due: April 5th at 11:59PM EDT

Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"   PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:38 pm

We return from a commercial break following Robert Hoppe and Riley Williamson’s match to an empty ring with XWA’s theme song ‘Adrenaline’ quietly playing in the background. Soon enough, we are met with the “welcome back!” from Ted Cedar.

Ted Cedar: “Welcome back to our addition of Vendetta, the fallout of Chain reaction. If you’re just now tuning in tonight, our main event is for the XWA heavyweight championship betw-“

Suddenly the lights go off, bringing the audience chatter to a complete stop, wondering what is going to happen next.

Ted Cedar: “Uhhhh…. Excuse this, we must be having some technical difficulties.”

Joey Miles: “What in fuck’s name is going on? Did someone forget to pay the electrical bill again? Shit’s getting old.”

“Who’s to know if your soul will fade at all?”

Ted Cedar: “Hold on a second—no way!!”

Joey Miles: “Dear Lord, someone tell me this is a sick joke. Not this fag again…”

It takes merely a few seconds for the fans to process the music and who is behind this. Lo and behold, as the lights come back on, we see the hall of famer, 5x XWA heavyweight champion walking onto the ramp wearing jeans and a light, black Carhartt to a roaring ovation. Caleb Spires stands on the top of the ramp grinning, soaking in the warm arrival for star that fans were unsure if they’d ever see him at XWA again. He begins making his way to the ring and the fans have yet to die down, still screaming for Spires while the fans nearest to the ramp reach out and pat him as he walks by. He slides his way into the ring and wastes no time in asking for a microphone. He receives as requested and waits for the fans to tone down. However, it takes them a little bit to tone down, because after his music is completely dead they break out into a “Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!” chant to which Spires smiles even wider and nods along with. After the fans are quiet, Caleb takes a breath and begins to bring the microphone to his mouth, raising as much suspense as possible. After what seems like an eternity goes by, he finally manages to say.

Caleb Spires: “Man, I just can’t stay away from this place.”

His comment receives yet another warm reception from the thousands in attendance, but they are quick to hush down, waiting to hear what he has to say.

Caleb Spires: “It’s been about 4 months since you last saw me here. I was pretty bruised, beaten, and worn out over the months. I decided to take time off to rest and heal, unsure of if I would ever come back or not. But the more I sit at home watching, the more I realize that as much as I can sometimes hate it… This is where I belong. Doing anything else just seems so wrong.”

The fans once again begin cheering for him, knowing that he is back at home where he should have been over the last 4 months as Caleb nods in agreement.

Joey Miles: “Glad to see he’s as good of an ass-kisser as ever.”

Ted Cedar: “Joey! The man is a legend and he’s talking from his heart right now. Let him speak instead of making biased judgments.”

Joey Miles: “Glad to see you’re as good of an ass-kisser as ever.”

Caleb Spires: “So as I said, it didn’t feel right watching it from home. I noticed that some things were so much different and yet all too much the same. For instance, I see some familiar faces still in the main event scene. We still have David Michaels, Hitman Alex, Jhalc…”

There is a short pause to allow the fans to give a positive reaction to three of XWA’s popular superstars, before they’re quickly cut off by Spires.

Caleb Spires: “However, some things are very different as compared to when I left. I was watching Chain Reaction last Sunday, and I couldn’t help but notice a relatively newcomer end up snatching the title… Maddox Paine is it?”

The mere mention of the name Maddox Paine fills the arena with sounding boos, much like The Elite One would expect after bringing him up.

Caleb Spires: “Watching him win the world heavyweight championship made me sick to my stomach. There is no more pride in this company anymore. No pride, no prestige, no glory having Maddox Paine being the face of this company. It pains me to see that he is now the face of this company.”

Joey Miles: “Oh, because it was sooooo much better when you were the face of this company by default. Fuck you.”

Ted Cedar: “For God’s sake Joey, language!”

Joey Miles: “Fine. Vas te faire encule.”

The fans nod and holler in agreement that they would much rather have someone other than Maddox holding the belt.

Caleb Spires: “I’m not going to drag this out more than I have to, I’m just going to get straight to the point; I’m here for that title again.”

Yet again, more cheering and hollering, though the fans already had an idea that’s why he’s back.
Caleb Spires: “The last two times I have come back to this company I have come SO CLOSE. Just one match away both times. I haven’t tasted championship gold in three years and I’m not liking it anymore. I know I have what it takes to bring prestige back into this company and to the world heavyweight championship. Mark my words; this time, I am not leaving without winning the XWA heavyweight championship. And I will do damn-near anything in my power to obtain it.”

“Caleb! Caleb! Caleb! Caleb!” the fans respond directed toward The Elite One.

Caleb Spires: “However, I am not expecting to come here and automatically get the winner of tonight’s main event. I know that’s not how it works. So I’m willing to prove myself at every step of the way to prove that I deserve a shot whether it be against Maddox Paine, Hitman Alex, or anyone else who wins the title in between. I will finish off the whole roster if that’s what it takes. I notice a lot of new fresh names and I still need to get in the swing of things, so I’m issuing an open challenge to anyone who does not have any plans for United Xtreme. One on one vs. The Elite One. Anyone and everyone can accept. Until then, I’ll see you all next week. By then I’ll hopefully get a response from anyone willing to steal the show with me.”

As Spires drops the microphone, he begins exiting the ring with “Fake It” by Seether bursting out of the speakers, filling the arena with excitement and anticipation, wondering what Caleb’s next steps will be. Does he still have what it takes? Can he prove himself? Will he eventually work his way to a 6th XWA heavyweight championship? The answer lies within the future.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"   PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:27 am

SON OF A BITCH! Just when I decide to start getting comfy with my title, this motherfucker decides to return! damn it all!

I mean, bring it bitch! Mad as hell

Also, Maddox is a face Funny He turned face at CR, but it's all good. good job

Awesome promo, and so great to have you back Caleb. XWA isn't the same without its John Cena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"   PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:00 am

Nice promo Caleb. And Razor, Caleb wouldnt have known Maddox was a face because you havent edited it into his roster profile yet I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"   PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:10 am

Well shit. Never thought I'd see this again.

Nice little taste of what's to come. Welcome back, Leb. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"   PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:12 am

I didn't even bother speculating who this was for as I just presumed it was some crappy jobber...boy I was wrong Funny

Welcome back dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"   PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:14 am

Razor wrote:
SON OF A BITCH! Just when I decide to start getting comfy with my title, this motherfucker decides to return! damn it all!

I mean, bring it bitch! Mad as hell

Also, Maddox is a face XDHe turned face at CR, but it's all good. good job

Awesome promo, and so great to have you back Caleb. XWA isn't the same without its John Cena.
Well fuck, that's embarrassing Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"   PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:20 am

Don't worry bout it Big Grin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"   PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:36 pm

welcome back!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"   PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Joey Miles: “Fine. Vas te faire encule.”

Died.

Great return promo, btw. Nice to see you back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"   PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Anonymous - "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1