HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Robbie Reyes - "Reasons"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Robbie Reyes - "Reasons" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Robbie Reyes - "Reasons"   PROMO | Robbie Reyes - "Reasons" EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:09 am

Due: Saturday, April 5th at 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robbie Reyes - "Reasons"   PROMO | Robbie Reyes - "Reasons" EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:17 am

MIKE LAMAR is standing backstage with a microphone and an XWA banner behind him. Lamar adjusts his glasses and clears his throat with a big smile on his face, clearly happy to be welcoming his guest for this evening.

MIKE LAMAR: “Tonight, it is my special honour to welcome back an XWA superstar who has been missing for the past few months… ‘Mister Midnight’ himself, Robbie Reyes!”

ROBBIE REYES steps into the shot and the crowd cheers loudly for the prodigal son who made a name for himself in XWA before disappearing off of TV and the roster very quickly. Reyes is wearing his hooded jumper with the sleeves cut off but seems to have some new ring gear as bright neon green and checkerboard trunks sit on his hips. Reyes smiles proudly for the camera before cracking his knuckles.

ROBBIE REYES: “Good to be here, Mike.”

MIKE LAMAR: “Robbie, I’m not going to skip around it. Everyone in the XWA universe wants to know where it is you have been for the past few months? I mean, you stopped in for a cup of coffee and then you were on your way!”

ROBBIE REYES: “Mike, last time I was here in XWA I had other things on my mind. I wasn’t committed to the XWA… To the fans out there… To myself! I was on the fast track to nowhere and I was heading there quicker than I would have liked. For that very reason, I took a step back and took a deep breath. I made the decision that it wasn’t my time to lie out in the sun. It wasn’t my time to let the fans hear the sweet music I wanted to lay down for them in that ring! It wasn’t my time to become a champion!”

MIKE LAMAR: “So then, why is it you’ve come back now?”

ROBBIE REYES: “Well, Mike, that’s real simple. Now is the time. You see, I went away from the XWA and worked on myself. I travelled to Puerto Rico and I visited my family. I travelled to England and wrestled in front of bars in London. I travelled to China and wrestled in front of hundreds of thousands fans who just wanted to see wrestling. I travelled to Australia and had a boxing match with a kangaroo but that whole time I wasn’t working just to travel! I was getting ready to come back here. To come back home.”

The fans cheer loudly for Robbie Reyes declaration and Mike Lamar lets the cheers subside before continuing the interview.

MIKE LAMAR: “Well, tonight you return to the ring, Robbie! You’re going head to head with Jarad Jerusalem. How have you prepared for this match?”

ROBBIE REYES: “This match, it’s not like any other I’ve had. I’ve got butterflies in my stomach that are throwing up smaller butterflies because even they’re nervous! This isn’t any old match! This is my return to that XWA ring. This is my return to the big leagues where the real men play! My knees are weak, I’ve had the shakes all day and you wanna know something, Mike? I wouldn’t have it any other way! If I’m not nervous about going out there then I’m not thinking right! If I’m not nervous knowing I have to put on the best damn show for these fans then I’m not going in with the right attitude! Tonight isn’t just about my return to the ring! It’s about doing what’s right by these fans which is something that people here in XWA seem to have forgotten! Whether it’s here in XWA or in a bar in London! Whether it’s in China wrestling in the freezing cold or a boxing match with a kangaroo in Australia! I do not imitate, I am a model for others and tonight, XWA is getting a taste of what I wasn’t able to bring to the table last time around. Don’t you dare touch your television remotes! My match is coming up and it will be a can’t miss experience!”

Robbie points directly at the camera for the last line before turning and leaving the interview area. Mike Lamar smiles widely and watches Robbie as he goes as the camera fades to a commercial.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robbie Reyes - "Reasons"   PROMO | Robbie Reyes - "Reasons" EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:23 am

"I’ve got butterflies in my stomach that are throwing up smaller butterflies"

Gold. Almost expected RR to say "vomit on my sweater already, mom's spaghetti." in that last paragraph.

Good to have you back. Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Robbie Reyes - "Reasons"   PROMO | Robbie Reyes - "Reasons" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Robbie Reyes - "Reasons"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1