HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batista Talks Current WWE Locker Room Vibe, Hogan Talks Maintaining His Physique

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Batista Talks Current WWE Locker Room Vibe, Hogan Talks Maintaining His Physique Empty
PostSubject: Batista Talks Current WWE Locker Room Vibe, Hogan Talks Maintaining His Physique   Batista Talks Current WWE Locker Room Vibe, Hogan Talks Maintaining His Physique EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:12 am

During a recent interview with DC101 in Washington D.C, to promote this Monday night's Raw event at the Verizon Wireless Center, Batista had the following to say regarding his WWE return and the current locker room vibe in the company:

"Being back in it and seeing that the guys are young and hungry, it gives me a great outlook on the business," Batista said. "And there's a lot of talent in there, it's stuff that I didn't see before I actually came back. It's good, it's a good vibe."

Hogan Talks Maintaining His Physique
Hulk Hogan appeared on Naci N ESPN, which is the Spanish language version of SportsNation, and he had he spoke on a number of topics, including maintaining his physique. You can check out Hogan's appearance below:

Back to top Go down

Batista Talks Current WWE Locker Room Vibe, Hogan Talks Maintaining His Physique

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1