HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Now What?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

So Now What? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 am

I think it's Nemo, the spelling is so similar
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:51 am

it's all Kylie and Ian's fault.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:42 am

Can we ignore the troll and get back to things please? I know I haven't been back for long but this is semi-important.
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:05 am

This is what I feel like doing after reading everyone's comments:

1) Make 2WWF a two-week fed. It'll run from Sunday to the week after's Thursday (So essentially 11 days to post) leaving Friday & Saturday for voting.

2) Have Axel be Co-GM. Why? He's the most active person in 2WWF right now and I could use the help. I don't know if Abdel wants to or has the time anymore. I've asked him to do simple things and they are simply not being accomplished.

3) I'll do story articles recapping what happened on the shows.

4) If the 11-day system does not work, then we'll go with multiple deadlines.

5) Grading System: I would like to establish a team of voters that'd be similar to XWA's, but also different. It would be three people. I'd be in it. I think Axel too, if he wants it. I'd have to find a third. How it would work is: the three of us read all the matches and vote on them. Saying a few sentences each. Even if one person thinks Person A should win, but two think Person B should win, then obviously Person B wins. Now let's say someone wins via no-show: the three of us STILL read the match and give feedback, so that person can improve if need be. So no matter what, the three of us read all the matches (excluding the matches that the other two voters are in; I'm done with fedding for now, so I can vote/give feedback on all matches)

6) The word limits are sticking around. Sorry, but again, turn-based fed. However, it's still a LIMIT and not a COUNT. So if there's a word limit of 1,000, that means to not go past that amount by 10%. People can post any amount underneath that. Since the fed will now be 11-days to post, the limits will be increased.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:42 am

5 sounds literally like the devil

So Now What? - Page 2 FJBloTX
So Now What? - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:48 am

EEYEN wrote:

Can be altered.

I don't know man, I just woke up I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:39 am

EEYEN wrote:
For real though Funny

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 am

5 Revised) Voting team.

I'm amazing. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:33 pm

I'd be willing to help in late April, as previously stated, but no chance I'm reading every match. Funny

So Now What? - Page 2 FJBloTX
So Now What? - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Now, I know that I'm at great fault for this. I know I haven't been helping much and haven't been up to the responsibility, which is something I'm deeply sorry for.

At the same time I'm happy if Axel becomes co-GM, like Myke said, he is the most active person on here, and he can be a great help when it comes to voting, so there is that.

Again, really sorry guys, school has been unexpectedly a large pain to the neck, especially with how short the semester is. I'm willing to lay back for a bit and sort out stuff in my life, but yeah, apologies go to Myke the most. He has the right to be mad at me, since I couldn't do simple stuff he asked for me, and have been a liability pretty much. Sorry, Myke, and sorry everybody.

Also OZZ, go away, you're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:21 pm

I don't forgive you Mad as hell

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:30 pm

Our undercover spy in the form of Abdel has worked... shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 pm

I'll join the voting team if you need me, Myke. Only thing would be the deadline being Sunday is Monday for me so I'm at work most of the day but could do it in the afternoon easily.
Back to top Go down
Storey
Show Opener
Storey

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Apologies for begin absent, I sent Adbel a message saying I would be able to be booked this week!

I can try and help with Voting also, sometimes it's hard as in the past there's only been a few hours to vote, and I'll have been at work.

I do agree that everyone leaves it until the last minute. I was on a streak of posting first and within the first few days but having to start the match every week was starting to make my post seem stale, so I wanted to go second, but never got the chance because opponents wouldn't take the time to go first, meaning I had to rush out a first post in a few hours on the deadline day.

I'm back though and would like 2WWF to stay, it'll definitely pick up come summer.

I would maybe be in favour for the 2 week system but I'm sceptical it would help in terms of posting at the last minute. Having voting weeks also kills an eFed as people forget to come back. The weekly system is definitely the best in that regard.

As for voting, we're always going to have a problem, and I can only try and vote when I have the chance!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:22 pm

I don't think you'll have to worry about people not coming back Funny
That's the good thing about having 2W on the forum. The forum itself is very active/successful so I doubt people will forget to come back simply cause they're done with fed stuff.

On a sidenote, Storey, yes I am a cunt and I am down proud of it. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Shaun
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:09 pm

E-N wrote:

I personally accept your opinion on this, but isn't reading everybody's matches the most important thing? Feedback from management is essential too.

I have been very demotivated by realising that people aren't going to read my posts, or if they do, they will view it as a chore. This is my main argument in favour of short matches. You get lots of people moaning that it doesn't give them enough artistic licence, but what good is it when having these long 'classic' posts if nobody wants to read them. The success of fedding isn't the amount of people writing matches, it's about the amount of people reading matches.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:01 pm

It doesnt make too much of a difference whether it's 2 paragraphs or 2 pages, people won't read it if they don't want to.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Shaun
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:33 pm

Should the question then be: what can we do to make people want to read posts?

I don't have the answers, but it is a crucial question to debate. Unless people are just being marks for themselves.

To get more people reading matches, we need to:

1. Make it more convenient
2. Make it more interesting

The how on those two points is the hard part. My suggestions to both are: make the matches shorter so they are easier and less time-consuming to read, which is happening - and arguably isn't making a difference. And for point 2 is to get hotter on promotion of all of the storylines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Now What?   So Now What? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Now What?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Association :: Vault :: VAULT: 2WWF :: 2WWF Info Desk-