View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:11 am

What major reason do you think Hillary will win the election of '16?
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:18 am

Because Obama will endorse her and she's the best known candidate out of everyone. Her husband had the country in good times and she could get the country back to those times. Smile
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Idk if this was true or not, but I saw it on a Conservative page on FB, where there was a pic quoting a statement from Bill Clinton, and it was something against Obama. I'm not very sure on the topic. But did Bill flip-flop on siding with Obama after the re-election? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:44 pm

He called him a wuss over something about Syria.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:42 pm

What's your official intake on the entire Edward Snowden scandal?
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:59 pm

He revealed nothing new, pretty much things we already knew. But he shed some light on it and people are actually aware of it now. And because of it Obama is attempting to be transparent about this. Because his revelations show that they're violating the law.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:06 am

How is it violating the law? Snowden was the one who broke the law, he revealed secret things about the government that had sworn not to tell. He broke a promise he was supposed to be loyal too. And keep in mind, this isn't just a fucking friend off the street, IT'S THE GOVERNMENT. Not just any government, the American government. You're in deep shit if you want to be a hero but fuck everything up.

And please also tell me how exactly this is violating the 4th amendment?
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:29 am

The Rock wrote:
How is it violating the law? Snowden was the one who broke the law, he revealed secret things about the government that had sworn not to tell. He broke a promise he was supposed to be loyal too. And keep in mind, this isn't just a fucking friend off the street, IT'S THE GOVERNMENT. Not just any government, the American government. You're in deep shit if you want to be a hero but fuck everything up.

And please also tell me how exactly this is violating the 4th amendment?
So what? He took that risk and he revealed that the U.S. Government is violating citizens rights. That's why I say he's more of a hero than a traitor. He had everything, he was living a good life and he risked it all to shed some light on what was going on.

How does it not is the real question. You need a warrant stating the specific things you want to search before you search something. Keeping track of what you do is searching. A cop can't just pull you over for no reason, and then decide he's going to search you and your car, he doesn't have to find you guilty of anything for it to be against the law. It's quite evident that it is a violation of the 4th amendment. I mean, you can argue that we should keep the NSA programs, but what bothers me is that people try to argue that it doesn't violate the 4th amendment when it clearly does. I take the U.S. Constitution more seriously, so I say just do it the old fashioned way. There's no proof that the NSA programs actually work.

And for people using 9/11 to rationalize this for me personally makes me laugh. Because I don't believe what the government has told us about 9/11. What we have been told about 9/11 is a theory, if you go to the FBI website and search up Bin Laden, you'll see that he was never charged with 9/11. It was later explained as them not having enough proof. Their theory is that 19 islamic radicals, armed with box cutters defeated our multi-billion dollar air defense system while taking orders from a bearded guy in a cave in Afghanistan is in the 9/11 commission report. If that doesn't make you laugh I don't know what will.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:28 pm

4th Amendment states (in brief) that there will be "no unlawful search/seizure of someone's property or ownership. Tell me which one of those is being taken away from you. Tell me what digital privacy is mentioned in the 4th amendment that we are unlawfully being searched or seized of. Look, I can see why you would say it's violating it, but like Ruro had stated in y'all's arguments, that NSA is a secret program for a reason. If you're not suspected of terrorist activities, you need not worry. They're only keeping up with this information because they need to keep in check. Especially now, when we are in the wake of an Al-Qaeda attack. That's right dude, NSA is continuing to do what it does because it never breaks the law, it's a government agency, and there's a lot of governmental secret shit that we don't know of. And Snowden KNEW we'd go crazy over this, he KNEW nothing would change and America would run the way it still does, only now we have to renovate our entire secret system because terrorists now know they can hack into our system if they know how to work a computer. The Constitution is important, but have you seen the world? Hell, if you gave a high official a pen and the original document of the Constitution, they'd end up changing almost every word in it. (Not literally of course, you know what I mean.) Our forefathers knew what the hell what they were writing, but THEY also knew that we'd have to reflect the current times into our American documents, it's why we can add/remove amendments in the first place.

Everything is running the way it was, only now, Snowden is going to be caught one day or another. He did something bad. That's the story.

And lol man, that 9/11 theory does make me laugh. I've never been convinced by the actual theory, nor by the conspiracy theories. I can't say anything about it. And what the hell can I say? I'm a minority, hell, even if I was white and I had an open-enough mind to argue against the actuality of secret governmental things like 9/11, my head will be off before I know it. Because at times like those, fuck the Constitutional rights that we citizens have, right..
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:25 pm

The Rock wrote:
4th Amendment states (in brief) that there will be "no unlawful search/seizure of someone's property or ownership. Tell me which one of those is being taken away from you. Tell me what digital privacy is mentioned in the 4th amendment that we are unlawfully being searched or seized of. Look, I can see why you would say it's violating it, but like Ruro had stated in y'all's arguments, that NSA is a secret program for a reason. If you're not suspected of terrorist activities, you need not worry. They're only keeping up with this information because they need to keep in check. Especially now, when we are in the wake of an Al-Qaeda attack. That's right dude, NSA is continuing to do what it does because it never breaks the law, it's a government agency, and there's a lot of governmental secret shit that we don't know of. And Snowden KNEW we'd go crazy over this, he KNEW nothing would change and America would run the way it still does, only now we have to renovate our entire secret system because terrorists now know they can hack into our system if they know how to work a computer. The Constitution is important, but have you seen the world? Hell, if you gave a high official a pen and the original document of the Constitution, they'd end up changing almost every word in it. (Not literally of course, you know what I mean.) Our forefathers knew what the hell what they were writing, but THEY also knew that we'd have to reflect the current times into our American documents, it's why we can add/remove amendments in the first place.

Everything is running the way it was, only now, Snowden is going to be caught one day or another. He did something bad. That's the story.

And lol man, that 9/11 theory does make me laugh. I've never been convinced by the actual theory, nor by the conspiracy theories. I can't say anything about it. And what the hell can I say? I'm a minority, hell, even if I was white and I had an open-enough mind to argue against the actuality of secret governmental things like 9/11, my head will be off before I know it. Because at times like those, fuck the Constitutional rights that we citizens have, right..
Usman the REAL 4th amendment text is: The right of the people to be secure in their PERSONS, HOUSES, PAPERS, and EFFECTS, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. So don't give me this bullshit. It clearly states you can't be searched without a warrant. And they can't get a warrant without probable cause. There isn't probable cause that EVERYONE is a terrorist. Therefore it is unconstitutional. That's all i'm saying. Again, if you want to argue that we should keep the NSA programs, that's fine. But it's against the 4th amendment, that's all i'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:53 pm

Are you the jealous type? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 pm

I will get jealous when someone has something I wish I had. But what i'm gonna do about it? Nothing. I won't even talk shit about the person.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:00 am

I meant girls, you fag. But that works as well.

Like, if someone was flirting with Iris, would you fuck the fuck out of them?
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:04 am

Fuck yeah. Is that a real question? Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:06 am

BUT WAIT.

In the aftermath of the fight, it turns out it was a REALLY GOOD FRIEND of Iris. And now she fucking hates you for beating him up, when all they were doing was 'talking.'
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:09 am

The Rock wrote:
BUT WAIT.

In the aftermath of the fight, it turns out it was a REALLY GOOD FRIEND of Iris. And now she fucking hates you for beating him up, when all they were doing was 'talking.'
Well first of all if they were just talking, I wouldn't be swinging at him. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:55 pm

You fucking dumbass.

YOU THINK he's flirting, and you don't even know the fucking guy. Now what?
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:30 pm

The Rock wrote:
You fucking dumbass.

YOU THINK he's flirting, and you don't even know the fucking guy. Now what?
You dumbass, why would I just start swinging out of THINKING? I don't start swinging unless i'm completely sure.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:15 pm

Lol, you homo, I'd beat the fuck out of him regardless. No one gets to stare at her chest but me. fuck off
Do Seahawks have a chance for being a Superbowl finalist of '14? YO
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:34 pm

The Rock wrote:
Lol, you homo, I'd beat the fuck out of him regardless. No one gets to stare at her chest but me. fuck off
Do Seahawks have a chance for being a Superbowl finalist of '14? YO
If he was staring at her chest I would fuck him up.

And definitely. We have one of the most solid teams in the league.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 am

That's why you motherfuckers haven't been in the Finals spotlight for years, right? fuck off
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 am

Well we've been there unlike the Texans. walk
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:14 am

Worse NFL team: Oakland or Jacksonville?

Ask Mexi - Page 12 FJBloTX
Ask Mexi - Page 12 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:16 pm

They're both some ass. But I actually like the way the Jags are going now. They had a smart draft, and they got a couple of good players in there now. The Raiders are just...... wow horrible. They had another shitty offseason. Raiders are worse I believe when I look at their team, I can't help but to feel sorry for them.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Didn't you see Texans whoop that Dolphins ass? fuck off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Mexi   Ask Mexi - Page 12 Empty