HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore? Empty
PostSubject: More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore?   More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore? EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:28 pm

It should be noted that while the Raw announce team did mention the Real Americans and Rybaxel earning a tag team title shot at WrestleMania, the bout was not formally announced by WWE during Raw.

It's likely we will get final confirmation on the bout at tonight's Smackdown tapings, or at the latest on Raw next week.

Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore?
During yesterday's interview with The Huffington Post, Hulk Hogan revealed that while he might get physical at WrestleMania 30, he will "never do a leg drop again," due to his health.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore?   More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore? EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Yeah if he even has to ask himself that question, it's probably not a safe bet. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore?   More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore? EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Good. I'm tired of seeing him bury young talent. Though I don't think WWE would let him get away with that like WCW and TNA did.

PostSubject: Re: More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore?   More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore? EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:46 pm

I say; since he can't do the Leg Drop, he probably will Scoop Slam someone. You know... like he did to Andre the Giant. A tribute or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore?   More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore? Empty

Back to top Go down

More on the WrestleMania Tag Title Match, Can Hogan Do the Leg Drop Anymore?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1