HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2 Empty
PostSubject: FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2   FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:58 am

FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2 PlayStation-2-1024x682

I’ll be damned if someone tends to have an opposite point of view – Sony’s Playstation 2 is one of the greatest gaming consoles of all time. It was classy, it was fun and it played games that we will never forget. With the constant evolution of gaming in terms of hardware and quality of games these days, there is certainly no doubt that it is out-dated.

However, the memories will always stay intact as the makers of this legendary console have finally decided to put a stop to its life cycle.

It was previously rumored that January this year was going to be the last living month for Playstation 2. However, this obviously is not the case as it is getting a final game from Electronic Arts titled FIFA 14 before it bids gamers a good-bye!

Gamers residing in Japan are already relishing the final installment in Playstation 2 named Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin. Whereas, the gamers in Western region are in for a bigger surprise that is FIFA 14.

When it comes to bidding a console farewell, Electronic Arts is always there. For instance, the final game to release on Playstation 1 was FIFA Football 2005. And they don’t have this thing with Sony only as the last game to hit the store shelves for Nintendo Gamecube was Madden NFL 08.

FIFA 14 is expected to launch in September this year on all current-gen and next-gen consoles along with Microsoft Windows.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2   FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:18 pm

lol as if you can still get new games for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2   FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:25 pm

You actually can lol, i wouldnt be surprised if Japan still pumps out new stuff after it's discontinued stateside.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2   FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 3:21 pm

The PS2 deserved better than that Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2   FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:04 pm

I legit thought the title was a typo and it meant PlayStation 3. I had no clue PS2 games were still being made.

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2   FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:30 pm

^ Yeah that.

That's sad though Sad

I'm getting this game with my PS3 though.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2   FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:33 am

Fifa 14 was released like 6 months ago. Indifferent

I'm assuming this popped up again because that expansion pack for FF11 got released recently (I am wrong), but this article is REALLY old news. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2   FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FIFA 14 to be the Final Game for PlayStation 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1