HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face   Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 am

Rocksteady has released three new images from Batman: Arkham Knight, revealing what The Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face will look like in the next-gen title.

Game Informer has the full set of screenshots of the returning villains, which have apparently been slightly tweaked in a bid to keep them exciting even though we're encountering them for the third time.

"How can we make these guys exciting, even after seeing them again?" said art director David Hego. "Every time, we make them look better and better and better, but at the same time, how can we improve the story behind them?"

In the case of Penguin, the answer was to shave his head, dirty him up and make him more thuggish, resulting in a character that Hego describes as "proper filthy". Two-Face, meanwhile, didn't get such a massive revamp as the team felt he was pretty striking already. Obviously everything's been done to take advantage of the new consoles' power and make the character look better, but other than that the main difference is his sleeves have been rolled up to reveal more of his burnt flesh.

For the first time, however, The Riddler won't be lurking in the shadows: in Arkham Knight, expect him to be front and center. In much the same way as Batman's battle armour becomes worn and tattered as your adventure goes on, The Riddler's appearance will evolve as the game progresses. While he may be pristine when the game starts, expect his shirt to be unbuttoned and him to become visibly dirty and distressed as the story goes on.

At this time, Rocksteady isn't revealing what Scarecrow will look like, though he's apparently returning with the scars from his encounter with Killer Croc back in Arkham Asylum.

We also know Harley Quinn is set to appear in the upcoming climactic chapter to the Arkham series, and pre-ordering will let you play as her. Kevin Conroy is confirmed to return as Batman, while Troy Baker has strongly hinted he'll once again lend his pipes to voicing Two-Face.

Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face Penguin0314-610

Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face Twoface0314-610

Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face Riddler0314-610
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face   Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:02 am

I thought Penguin had a massive boil on the side of his mouth for a minute >_>.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face   Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:49 am

Is it just me or does Riddler look like Gollum? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face   Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:16 am

They always end up looking different once the game actually comes out.

Nonetheless, this looks pretty cool. Although this is actually the 4th time we've seen Riddler and the 2nd time we've seen Two Face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face   Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:56 am

inb4 Joker is the final boss
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face   Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Joker = Arkham Knight I aint bothered
or Joker's clone/son nervous
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face   Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:17 pm

I do find it hard to believe that Joker won't be in this in some form, that's for sure lol.

I hope Two Face is used more, though. I feel he was around at the start of City...and then disappeared for the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face   Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Agreed. Two Face is one of my fave villains and they just erased him aside from the Catwoman mission. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face   Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham Knight Screens Reveal Riddler, Penguin and Two-Face

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1