What would you do with Heyman?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:59 pm

OH GOD ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
What, this isn't tough enough for you?

What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 RomanReigns3
If I saw a guy as tall as Reigns is, coming my way, with that menacing glare and nearly naked, I don't know if I would run or not.
Tough choices...
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:55 pm

Razor wrote:
Well, Reigns can turn face and still be a badass? Ala Stone Cold? Like, kicking ass but still being a crowd favorite.

lol totally, but I was referring to the generic 'smile at the crowd and yell yeah' type of face WWE often just throws at talent. xD
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Oh. Funny Yeah he wouldn't be good in that sense...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
What, this isn't tough enough for you?

What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 RomanReigns3

What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 35kr4eg
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:01 pm

That nigga would still fuck your bitch though.
Back to top Go down
Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:40 pm

I like the Reigns idea..it could give Heyman the younger Brock, but Reigns has more upside if they book him right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Take him out to a nice dinner in an affordable restaurant. Have some wine and then book into a four star hotel for the evening and have rose petals laid out in a heart on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:38 am

Mikey Poo wrote:
Take him out to a nice dinner in an affordable restaurant. Have some wine and then book into a four star hotel for the evening and have rose petals laid out in a heart on the bed.

It took three pages till someone posted something along these lines.
I like this idea.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:50 am

In fact, I know what I'd do...remove Lawler from commentary and put Heyman on instead.
Back to top Go down
Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:33 am

And do what with Lawler? You can't just throw him to the way side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:36 am

Sure you can. He threw his career by the wayside by not caring and phoning it in for five years now.
Back to top Go down
Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:50 am

And, if you are going to take Lawler out of commentary, don't replace him with Heyman, I'd prefer JR if you can get him back in commentary.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:14 am

Axle wrote:
And do what with Lawler? You can't just throw him to the way side.

lol yeah you can. He's terrible now...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:07 am

All commentators are horrible. If anything Cole is at least 10x worse than King with his stupid babbling with JBL. I'd keep King any day over fucking Cole...
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:08 pm

^
Well that's a given dude Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:56 pm

I'd get rid of King, Cole AND JBL, and would rather have the guys from NXT there.
William Regal is amazing as a commentator.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:05 pm

I'd rather have Regal as a GM role though. Funny
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Zanon wrote:
I would try to have him make Drew McIntyre someone again. The guy's got talent.

That guy's ripped as hell. He seriously needs a push.

Make Heyman GM or something. I wanted him to manage Cesaro though Zeb's already doing a good job with that.

Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Razor wrote:
That nigga would still fuck your bitch though.
Yeah right, Reigns ain't shit. I aint bothered

Heyman on the other hand..... I'd let him fuck my bitch as long as he does it while on the mic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:16 am

I cant help but think hed do great with Khali, make Khali that unstoppable monster again... as generic as he is.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:55 am

God no <_<
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:55 am

We don't need Paul Heyman someone as old as Khali. Khali can perfectly be a monster on his own if WWE creative would let him. We need Paul Heyman with someone young like Drew, Cesaro if the Real Americans disband or any of the members of the shield if they disband (I'm thinking Roman Reigns or Seth Rollins, I think Dean will be good on his own if WWE doesn't bury him).
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:30 am

From what I've seen I think Seth Rollins would be best with Heyman of the 3, plus it would be an interesting fit. Reigns would be fine being dominant on his own and Ambrose seems like he'd be fine on his own in every aspect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Seth is great on the mic too though, at least for his gimmick. Plus he's small/independent, I've always felt that managers are for big dudes, not cruiserweights. Funny
Heyman/Punk was cool though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with Heyman?   What would you do with Heyman? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do with Heyman?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next