HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah Michelle Gellar too old for Buffy movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Sarah Michelle Gellar too old for Buffy movie Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Michelle Gellar too old for Buffy movie   Sarah Michelle Gellar too old for Buffy movie EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Sarah Michelle Gellar thinks she's too old to star in a 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' movie.
The 36-year-old actress, who played teen heroine Buffy Summers in the sci-fi TV series between 1997 and 2003, doesn't foresee her classic TV show spawning a movie spin-off like 'Veronica Mars' as she worries she wouldn't be able to pull off the daring martial arts stunts now she's older.

She said: ''I'm a little old now. I feel like Buffy would have a wooden stake walker. I'm not quite sure how that would work.''

'The Crazy Ones' star also admits she has her reservations about a big-screen adaptation of the series as 'Buffy' originally started out as a critically panned, camp 1992 horror movie starring Kristy Swanson.
Sarah explained to 'Access Hollywood': '''Buffy' was [already] a movie. See, I think people forget that. 'Buffy' was a movie first, and I don't know if you guys know this, but it didn't really work!

''I see you laughing at me over there, but it kind of didn't work. We spent our whole first year or two apologising for the movie. So, I think it would be an incredibly different pressure.''

Since putting her iconic vampire slaying character behind her, Sarah has taken on a new role in life, mother to two tots - Charlotte, four, and 18-month-old Rocky - with her husband Freddie Prinze Jr.
Back to top Go down

Sarah Michelle Gellar too old for Buffy movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Michelle Gellar too old for Buffy movie   Sarah Michelle Gellar too old for Buffy movie EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:16 pm

That sucks. I'd love a Buffy movie. I actually enjoyed the 1992 movie, even though it was panned.

Back to top Go down

Sarah Michelle Gellar too old for Buffy movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1