HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!"   PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Due: You know

PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" FJBloTX
PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!"   PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:44 pm

PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" Coeur_Heart_Pink

Before the clash between Wolverina and Elektra for the XWA Diva's Championship, the XWA cameras cut abruptly backstage where a very attractive blonde woman is leaning back in her chair with her feet placed on the very expensive wooden desk. She's chewing bubblegum and she has papers in her hands. She looks up towards the camera with a very attractive smile.

Candice Love
Hello XWA Universe. Ladies and gentlemen, I just wanted to take some time and introduce myself. My name is Candice Love and I am the newest XWA Diva! Now, I'm not just another pretty face like what you've seen earlier with Nova and Samantha. I am not a diva. I am a wrestler.

The crowd buzzes as Candice goes through the papers and throws them onto the desk. She continues to lean back on the chair as the camera does a pan of her extra big chest that just bulge out. She motions for the camera to go back to her head before proceeding.

Candice Love
Sure, I have the assets to be just another pretty face, but I focus on my craft. Just because I'm good looking doesn't mean I can't go in the ring. I have stamina for ages...

The men in the audience immediately unzip their pants collectively. Okay, not really. But the men at home have.

Candice Love
Now, I'm going to start from the bottom of the barrel. And I'll suplex anybody I have to to earn a shot at Wolverina's, or Elektra's by chance, Divas Championship. It'll be suplex after suplex after suplex until I prove my dominance...

And then I'll go win the XWA Championship to prove that whatever men can do, women can do better.

As she finishes, she leans back some more and winks at the camera before fading to black.

PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" Coeur_Heart_Pink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!"   PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Nice little promo there. It'd be nice to read a long one from her
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!"   PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:49 pm

I love the hearts. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!"   PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Thanks everybody. This is just a little intro. good job
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!"   PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:07 pm

She is so hot! And I love her hair! I'm looking forward to this chick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!"   PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Candice Love "Suplex after suplex after suplex!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1