HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:41 am

OZZ wrote:
TO FUCK WITH THIS SHIT. RAZOR-CHILLY, CHILLY-RAZOR.....WHO GIVES A SHIT!? HELL I SURE DON'T!!!!!
Ya know you puta bastardos I'm just going to delete my charcacture.
I guess there is one place that doesn't allow me or some one to be creative or original

Well at least i got a guy to use since I'm 0-2 in the Characture department

80% of your moveset were finishers. I'm not in the fed but i know nonsense when i see it. No fed would let you get away with having something that makes you overpowered as fuck in a sense. It makes it look like you went on Wikipedia and searched "wrestling moves" and then wrote down every single one that was listed. That's not creative NOR original.

Also, what in the bloody hell is a "charcacture"? It's CHARACTER, not that hard of a word to spell out lol.
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:57 am

I know how to spell it its just that I'm on a iPad that's why it looks like I spelled it wrong. It auto corrects it. There are some words that I spell it spells it wrong, hell have the time I don't even know or see that it did that. In other words yes there are words that I suck at spelling but there are some that when I spell it it auto corrects it the wrong way. And no spell check on a computer is NOT a option
Back to top Go down

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:16 am

Firstly, it autocorrects to the correct words, so stop trying to make up bullshit.

Secondly, what the fuck are those kinds of strikes? Imagine having a match with your "charachture", and trying to make you hit a move... You don't even have YouTube links.

Thirdly, this moveset is horridly overpowered and is just not right.

Fourthly and the most important one: If that's the way you're trying to be creative then fuck creativity, you just made my IQ go down skimming through your profile, then what about having a match with you? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:38 am

LMFAO This guy is awesome.

I've seen some stupid people in my time and when I was GM, I once had someone sign up as Frosty the Snowman. He wrestled in a giant snowman costume...and it was STILL more legit than this crap. Nobody here minds someone being a bit thick, but you're something else entirely dude. If you think that profile is being "creative" then God help you. No fed in the World would let you post whatever the fuck all that is...

And I just posted all this on my phone and not one auto corrected fuck up either. How about that?
Back to top Go down

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:30 pm

I'm usually not one to insult someone over their grammar, but if you're on your computer and you dont bother to look up how a word is spelled, it honestly looks like you just headbutted your keyboard and what you came up with is the end result.

Also, spell check on a computer IS an option, it's called Microsoft Word. It has it. If you're unsure how to spell something, just use that, and that way you wont be given shit for something so petty. Just some advice.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Most browsers have spell check built in. Chrome does. Opera does.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Xtreme Icon moves.
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Part 1 of a day with rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:00 am

OCC:alright you mofos first things first, knowing my self me being to fucking stupid to realize it and to damn lazy I've decide to post this. What you may ask that I will post in a moment? What I about to post is some thing I call a with rogue part 1 of three.....yeah I know.
And secondly like I mentioned there will be three parts to this, some will be longer than the others and if you think that this might be a fucked up promo...well a promo I guess you can say that fucked up...well that's for you to find out.. Any way this portioned you'll read I'll be to bed by 1 here in michigan. Or at least some of part one

A day with rogue
Moa'kaiee park
0400 military time in the morning
Honolulu, hi
72 degrees breezy, 2 hrs. And 15 mins. Till sun rise

Rogue:hey y'all this Kesslynn Ingrid McKenzie here or better know to y'all in xwa universe as rogue. To getting things started yes it's 4:00 in the morning, and yes im a extremely early bird.
why so early may be thinking, Well you guys wanted to know what it's like and to see what i do for a entire day, you guys ask and you shall recieve.
Secondly there's a cam on the dash board one in the right corner, and one on the left and right on the seats.
And that should explain why I'm in my hummer driving, In case your wondering driving to moa'kaiee park to start off my day.

(She puts it in gear and starts to drive)

Rogue:so you guys know that I gotta put gas my hummer first then we will go the park and start. So I apoligize for not saying that first.
Actually ya know lets do something better that itll make it a hell of a lot better on you guys, a little info if you will about my self then we go to the park after i put gass in the hummer.
First things first what you'll notice right off the bat you'll here me say y'all A LOT...that's just because my cousin is half Aussie half southerner So I picked it up in his wedding years ago.
As you guys are aware of I'm from one of the most famous wrestling families in the world the mckenzie.
My parents my two other triplets sisters two brothers and my cousin were or are still in the wrestling business.
Ill talk about my family some more later one.
It'll take a while if I did,you see the history is quite long but lie i said ill give ya some insite on about them later on.
any way as far as us sibblings are concern I'm the middle one, Chelsea aka Fiona is the eldest and Carmen aka lady Godiva is the youngest.
I'm a Florida st grad, studied every wrestling, submission, and karate move there is and still today. If you want a true definition of family to the bone I'm it, and at the age of four I started  training and I'm still today as well. Through out the day ill answer some questions that y'all have been dying to know and talk about the xwa and other shit. For example a question i was asked on twitter by @xwafan why become a wrestler why do that sorta thing for a profession. Well my answer to that is traveling the world, kick some ass, do what I live to do and I want to entertain people.....and to some personal extent shut my fat fucking sister in law up for good. Hey! I'm here, so ill be right back I'm putting gas in my hummer.

(She slows down stops at the pump and puts in gear.....20 minuets later)

Rogue:sorry about that guys that took me a bit longer than I thought.....stupid....son.....a.....
Any way NOW WE.....no weGo to the park.
Oh and by the way what you see as far as what I look like when I'm away from the insane asylum known as the xwa...well it is basically what you see when I'm way not kicking some ass.
A dump, frumpy, a grub, ugly as shit with no shit on my face, hair out in the open down to my ass, with my "voluptuous assets" hanging out.
Other than that if you time it right if you see me out there at where ever place I'm in I wear vastly different clothing or outfit(s) trust me on that.
Any way the difference between my other sister and is that I'm a bitch of a perfectionist, no tattoos, and different period.
So you know it's about another half an hour to the park to jog. And yes I have to.
People give me a whole lot of shit be cause I wrestle for a living, and I always tell them that the reason why I do is because I'm passionit about it and to achieve my dream to do what ever I have to do to make that a reality and to love it every bit of it...ill do it.
And not to mentioned that I alway wanted to travel.
Yes ill admit that some times it's a bitch being a pro wrestler in thee fact that the travel schedual and how many days we do can often then not can leave us whipped, with aches and pains, drained, possibly injured, etc.
but as stupid as this might sound you'd just have to bare with it, see very little of your family, and just getting use to of it well.....basically what you see as far as what we do is true it hurts like a mother fucker.
And that me and who ever dose this for a living just have to truck along withe the aches and pains of being a pro wrestler weather we like it or not or you for that matter.
We are almost at the park, when we get...or should I say when I get there the scenery is amazing which is a under statement for me to say.
Another question is what's it like growing up in a wrestling family and what was the training like? Growing up in a wrestling family was really cool training to together, though it can have its ups and downs its bad times and its good times some times i have moments that i wish it had not of happen.
As far as the training goes think of like the famous wrestling family the heart family and the famous stu heart degeon times ten.
Another question I get ask is what am I like when I'm home? Well honestly 75% of the time im around and about being active and the other 25% of the time I'm at home being a lazy ass couch worm.

30 minuets later..........

SWEET! We're here

(She drives her hummer into the parking space wear stops it puts in gear. Then she grabs to open the drive side or withe dash cam in her hand)

(Rogue takes the dash cam holds it up in the air to capture the scenery for the people to see)

Rogue:if this is not scenery for you guys then I don't know what is. Looking at my watch its almost well actually it's five thirty on the dot an nnnow time for our jog.
Now I will answer some more questions for y'all, another one I get ask all the timers his hard to keep in shape doing what you do?
And I say it's not so bad it feels good but it feels great when I get guys googling their eyes at me every time.
But it can be difficult sometimes for me because when I have to stay fit in shape there are times where I'm sore as hell or I'm sick or even don't have the motivation to do it.

(Rogue takes a sip of her water)

Rogue:now lets go in a different direction and lets talk about the pros & cons of what I do for a living.
A con is you don't see your family often like you normally do.
Another con is like mentioned earlier the schedual, it can be hectic to wear it can not only physically drained you  but emotionally and mentally drain as well.
Fuck ill give you one more, if you ever hear of the ole sayings put up or shut and life's a bitch..yyyeah ill leave it as that.
Now on to the pros,

Last edited by OZZ on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:04 am

Chloe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:09 am

Bad huh gopher?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:46 am

Words fail me.
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:06 am

Well don't worry it's going to get cleaned up as I go on
Back to top Go down

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:26 pm

Promos should not be posted inside a wrestlers profile. There's a specific section that they go in so please find it.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Please don't <_<
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:09 pm

I'll let you stick around if you change pic bases. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:44 am

And if you add more moves.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:16 am

Really
Back to top Go down
Decker
Jobber

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:49 pm

MEGA face but also Violent/ a bitch/ smart but pyschoatic perfectionist

most terrific thread on the internet
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Interesting that this is your only post on the site, Decker.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Don't worry, that's not Qwerty. I linked to this thread and the "I havta do this" thread on Twitter and people found it hilarious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:59 pm

I wasn't accusing him. Just felt he should make more posts and be an active member of the community. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:09 am

fuuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue   Rogue - Page 2 Empty