HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   Empty
PostSubject: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:47 pm

While being interviewed by 106.7 The Fan today, Dana White was asked about the possibility of CM Punk fighting in the UFC. Check out the highlights:

On whether they've talked about it: "We have literally never talked about business. I like him. He's a fan. I've heard rumors out there, and he and I have been around each other and been together, he has never ever, I've never talked to him about wrestling and he's never talked to me about fighting. I have no idea."

On of he'd be open to it: "Um. I mean, yeah. I guess if he wanted to fight, I'd talk to him about it."
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/MMA/news/316353#BK3eo5XtJZibLFRD.99
Back to top Go down
OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:47 pm

Punk would get killed if he's join the ufc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Of course he wouldn't mind, they have jack shit for drawing power in that company.

Bunch of non english speaking foreigners and boring wrestlers who like to lay on guys for 25 minutes straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:12 am

How dare you insult St. Pierre like that. He's the master of doing nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:04 pm

You can insult everyone else, but never insult GSP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Bull Headed Jeremy wrote:
You can insult everyone else, but never insult GSP.

He's gone, buddy. Isn't coming back. The new champ was crowned last night. I probably don't even need to tell you. It is the facts though.
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Doom Los Rudos wrote:
Of course he wouldn't mind, they have jack shit for drawing power in that company.

Bunch of non english speaking foreigners and boring wrestlers who like to lay on guys for 25 minutes straight.

Says the guy who likes to watch muscled up wrestler guys fake punch each other.

As for the rest of you. Quit hating on GSP. I, too, didn't like his strategy in fights, which were to take people down and punch on them. It got boring. But that is not his fault. It's not his fault that he trained to negate others fighters' strength and they didn't train hard enough to negate his takedowns. He defeated great fighter after great fighter, many of them future hall of famers, and you don't do that being a "nothing" or doing "nothing".

Everybody said Nick Diaz was too good with his fists and too good at carido for GSP to defeat, but GSP defeated him with ease even though the fight was fought nearly half the time on their feet. People said Hendricks would take GSP down at will, that didn't happen. People said if Hendricks landed a solid punch GSP would go night-night; well he got hit plenty but didn't go night-night, and even managed to take down Hendricks a couple of times.

Now leave my sexy ass GSP alone.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:26 pm

I don't really care much for UFC, but Anderson Silva is good people, and Anderson Silva is in the UFC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:25 pm

GSP? Anderson Silva? Lyoto Machida? Randy Couture? Pfff, bitchiz plz.

Everybody knows Tito Ortiz and Rampage Jackson are, arguably, the best MMA fighters ever. I mean, c'mon, they were almost relevant at TNA! :V

(Also, this thread lacks Bob Sapp jokes as well)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:35 pm

It's not GSP's fault he's a fucking boring fighter? He lays on guys the entire fight and that's how he wins.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Anderson Silva > Everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Wolverina wrote:

Says the guy who likes to watch muscled up wrestler guys fake punch each other.

Says the guy who likes to watch 25 minutes of another guy wrap his legs around another man.

4 minute squash matches > boring UFC fight

Divas > Ugly dykes fighting

Trollface! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Gina Carano was pretty cute
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:03 pm

What's all this talk about Anderson Silva? He's a good fighter and all but, I've got some bad news. He can't even fight anymore, did none of you see what happened to his leg?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC    Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC   Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White Says He'd Be Open to CM Punk Joining the UFC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1