HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Which heads would you put on it? 

Me: Andre The Giant, Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, and Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Hogan, Austin, Cena, Rock

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Kevin Steen, Adam Cole, Nick Jackson and Matt Jackson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:59 pm

But that's WWE style.

Lou Thesz. Rikidozan. Andre The Giant. Hulk Hogan.

OZZ
XWA Divas
XWA Divas
OZZ

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Hoga, taker, Andre, foley, and Kelly kelly
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Razor wrote:
Hogan, Austin, Cena, Rock
This, if we're talking WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:59 pm

As an actual answer:

Ric Flair, Vince McMahon, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Hulk Hogan, Sting, AJ Styles and either Shane Douglas, The Sandman or Tommy Dreamer.

Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:09 am

Mount Rushmore of Wrestling is bigger than WWF/E:

1. Gorgeous George: his TV matches back in the day drew Super Bowl-like ratings, the first true TV star of wrestling. Without him, wrestling may not even have been on TV since.

2. Ric Flair: the all-time NWA kingpin.

3. Hulk Hogan: the true biggest star of them all, brother, spanned two eras with the Golden Age of cartoon-character 1980s wrestling and with the nWo, the Attitude Era.

4. Austin: Have to take him over the Rock as he was the epicenter of the biggest boom era of all.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:20 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Lou Thesz. Rikidozan. Andre The Giant. Hulk Hogan.

I guess I'll explain my picks.

Lou Thesz. I don't know if he's really the first international superstar wrestler but he helped a great deal in bringing pro wrestling into Japan. He dominated as The NWA's top guy for years. Buddy Rogers was even afraid to shoot with him when he was in his 50s.

Rikidozan. He's the reason pro wrestling exists Japan. To be honest he's also the reason it was almost killed but you'd be lying if you said he didn't leave a lasting impact in Japan.

Hulk Hogan. Obvious choice. He's the biggest superstar known in pro wrestling. To most people this guy is pro wrestling.

Steve Austin. I reconsidered my last pick. He certainly was the biggest star in the biggest boom period of wrestling history. I don't know if pro wrestling will ever be that big again. Plus I didn't want two '80s stars Funny

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:23 pm

I picked all the major faces of the WWE. Speaking WWE wise only.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:29 pm

There's actually all sorts of different ways you could look at it. You could go for the biggest name from America, Mexico, Japan and...maybe the UK (thinking of the old World of Sport stuff). Or biggest names from each decade. I haven't bothered naming any of those, because I don't know a great deal about wrestling outside of the 21st century/in America.

Just for a purely WWE Mount Rushmore, I'd have Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, John Cena, and The Undertaker. The first three are arguably the biggest names from each recent era, and Undertaker has spanned all of those eras. I did consider Flair, but somehow I consider him more of a WCW/NWA name than a WWE one. (Let's just ignore the fact that WCW is technically part of WWE).

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:33 pm

I wanted to put Undertaker, but I feel that ruins his whole "side character" appeal. He's like Batman to the Justice League. Major player but he's a side character, never the face.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:52 pm

The back side view of Trish Stratus, Maria Kanellis, Velvet Sky, and Stacy Keibler

If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling FJBloTX
If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling   If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could design the Mount Rushmore of Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1