HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial   Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Justin Bieber's defense attorney Roy Black insists the singer has not been offered a plea deal in his driving under the influence (DUI) case.
The 20-year-old star's legal team are preparing for the upcoming trial on May 5 in relation to his arrest in January, after the lawyer insisted claims he has rejected an agreement are untrue.

Roy said: ''The state has not offered any plea deal. The judge asked in court yesterday (12.03.14) if an offer had been extended and the prosecutor said no. All I can say is that the case is set for trial and we are preparing for it.''
The 'Boyfriend' singer was driving a rented yellow Lamborghini when police stopped him for allegedly drag racing in Miami in January.

Toxicology test results later showed the singer had traces of marijuana and Xanax in his system at the time of the arrest.
According to Roy, Justin will attend the trial and he jokingly added, ''But I can't promise Selena Gomez will be there.''

The 'Baby' hitmaker has also been charged with resisting arrest and possessing an invalid driver's license and the trial has been pushed back for two months after news organisations requested the release of a video showing the troubled star giving a urine sample in jail.
It was previously claimed Justin planned to refuse any plea deal that offered probation as one of the terms and he didn't want to be subjected to random drug testing.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial   Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Death sentence IMO
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial   Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Give him the Razor sentence. Make him live locked up with Razor the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial   Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:36 pm

I cant believe I havent banned you yet. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial   Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Justin would probably enjoy being locked up with his brother...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial   Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:08 pm

I hate you.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial   Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:35 pm

Razor wrote:
I cant believe I havent banned you yet. Shaking Head
Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial Young-knicks-fan

Power abuse is bad.  Bold
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial   Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:37 am

STFU Pink Bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial   Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:03 pm

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial   Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:45 am

Oh hell no. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial   Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber's no plea deal for trial

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1