HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:27 pm

One half of The Wolves, Davey Richards, recently did an interview with Newsday.com, and Richards explained that him and Eddie Edwards were informed, via email, that they were not being offered WWE contracts because although Triple H felt their wrestling ability was TV ready, WWE "already had a lot of Daveys and Eddies." Richards went on to say the following:

"That place is so weird, man. It gave me the creeps. Everyone's just walking around on eggshells. It's just bubble. Personally, I wanted to go to TNA anyway. I was trying to convince Eddie the entire time. After [WWE] told us they were not going ahead with the rest of the tryout, we had a deal signed with [TNA] within 20 minutes."

Additionally, Brian Frtiz also conducted an interview with Davey Richards for The Orlando Sentinel, and he had the following to say regarding his current relationship with Ring of Honor:

"We're not talking. We're not on good terms. I have no respect for them whatsoever. I strongly dislike management there like with the exception of Jeff Jones who is a great guy. But the booker [Hunter Johnson] is completely inadequate at his job and he got his job more for being spineless than being talented. And the owner [Joe Koff] is even worse, he could care less about wrestling. He just wants to do television. To me, it's just not something I agree with but I'm not there anymore and they do their own thing. And for the talent and the fans I wish them nothing but the best of luck.

That company is in business not because of stellar booking and stellar management. They're in business still because they'they're spineless. The talent there is phenomenal. They're top notch and great. But the management from the booker to the owner it's definitely shut up and do what you're told and drink the Kool-aid. I made a joke when I was there I called it Jim Jones wrestling. Just shut up and drink the Kool-aid and do your job. In private, people are going this sucks this sucks this sucks and I'm the one who came out and said this is terrible. I worked for that company and gave them everything I had for seven years. I think I earned my right to an opinion. Once that got out, it was like you're going against the stream? You're not here to have an opinion, just shut up and do your job and get your paycheck. I'm sure you can find someone else to do that for a lot less money than what you're paying me so I'm just going to go about my way. Best decision I ever made and I have no desire to go back, ever."
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Fuck. Now that Davey is in the big two companies were going to more of his shit spewing face palm
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:14 am

Davey Richards is a fucking mong. Saying Delirious isn't a good booker. :@
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:06 am

He's never consistent either. He flip flops more than a politician.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:27 pm

If TNA flops, he's gonna be screwed. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:59 pm

He's right about walking on eggshells in WWE, guys in WWE have come out and talked about that. Also, Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville are tv ready and theyre too busy being stuck in NXT. With that being said, Davey Richards needs to keep his fucking mouth shut. It's the same way in WWE and TNA..if you run your mouth way too much you get fired.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:03 am

It's why he was left off Final Battle. SBG was tired of dealing with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:57 am

Glad to know your deal was worth about 20 minutes. What a fucking joke. Real high class business deal there.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:33 am

Just because someone is TV ready doesn't mean the TV is ready for them... There are quite a few guys that are "TV ready" on the active roster they aren't doing anything for because there is just no time to promote everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:35 pm

^I doubt time to promote everyone properly is a real issue for WWE.
The real problem (imo) is that they give too much TV time to guys that are either HHH friends or washed out ass-kissers. You know... Batista, NAO, Randy Orton, Triple H himself...

Hell, the only exception I see to this is Hogan, that actually cut some decent promos and is (actually) a good asset to warm up the crowd. As for the others I mentioned they're either spotligh-huggers or "besties" of someone "up there".
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:37 pm

That was the most indy-smark/IWC comment ever. Funny

I'd much rather see Batista/NAO/Orton/HHH on tv than Davey Richards. if I want to see a 5'8 200lb nobody, I'd watch RoH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Razor wrote:
That was the most indy-smark/IWC comment ever. Funny

I'd much rather see Batista/NAO/Orton/HHH on tv than Davey Richards. if I want to see a 5'8 200lb nobody, I'd watch RoH.
You guys should really get an emoticon for sarcasm. People will start thinking I'm being serious  Neutral 

If you want to see a 5'8, 200lb nobody, you can also watch TNA. Duck
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Oh. Funny

I'm always sarcastic too, but I didn't catch it. I don\'t know

and no! Don't even say that! Why would I wanna watch TNA? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Because its on occasion a better product than WWE?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:07 pm

I was being sarcastic as well. Unlike Zanon, you're not welcome in this conversation. Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Lol telling someone on an open forum they arent welcome in a conversation  Bold 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:15 pm

Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Dead wrote:
Seen worse Funny
People getting banned for having an opinion. That's the classiest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Dante I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Zanon wrote:
Dead wrote:
Seen worse Funny
People getting banned for having an opinion. That's the classiest thing ever.

That happened on the old site. Several times.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:04 pm

and on this site, Dante.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson   Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson Empty

Back to top Go down

Davey Richards Explains Why WWE Did Not Hire The Wolves, Says WWE Gives Him the Creeps, Trashes ROH, Owner Joe Koff & Booker Hunter Johnson

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1