HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title? Empty
PostSubject: Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title?   Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:41 pm

According to F4WOnline.com, TNA will be brining back more of the high flying style X-Division matches, which is why they made the decision to have Seiya Sanada win the X-Division title at Outbreak in Japan.

Additionally, Sanada will be coming to work with TNA for a few months, so we can expect to see him as a regular on TV while he holds the X-Division championship.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title?   Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:26 am

Hopefully they have him defend the title regularly.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title?   Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:53 am

I've been hearing for like three years that the X-Division is coming back. Tired of reading it now, so I ain't believing it until I actually see it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title?   Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:41 am

The problem i have is how are they going to explain these title changes when A. Impact hasnt been in the States on television since January and B. the PPV in Japan probably wont air until May....so are they just going to have him show up at Lockdown with the title without trying to explain it to the viewing audience without them getting confused?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title?   Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 pm

They'll tell us what happened. We just won't be able to see what happened for awhile Funny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title?   Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Did Sanada Win the X-Title?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1