HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution"   PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution" EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:27 am

Due: Saturday at 11:59PM EDT

PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution" FJBloTX
PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution"   PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution" EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 pm

As we come back from a commercial the cameras go to a black and white fuzz as you can hear someone talking in the background, seemingly coming from a voice changer saying "The New Revolution has arrived." After the mystery man says that the cameras go from black and white fuzz to focusing in on a dark room, with a man sitting in a chair, the light is focused to where you can't see his face, only the outline as he begins to talk.

Axle: You all are going to be a witness of the new age that is rising upon the XWA. You will witness the birth of a new beginning, a New Revolution of sorts.

Axle slowly leans forward, exposing his face to the cameras.

Axle: Gone are the days of the weak, gone are the days of the corrupt in this business. The New Era that is arising is the Era of Axle, I'm here to raise hell, and cause pain to everyone in the XWA. I don't need a welcoming party, I don't need people to like me, I need people to understand that the higher ups in this business are corrupt, the GMS, the World Champion himself is corrupt.

A big smirk is let out from Axles face as he runs his left hand through his hair.

Axle: You see, I'm here to prove that your XWA World Champion is corrupt, not only am I here to prove that, I'm here to prove that all of your champions have the GMS in their pocket...why do you think they are the champions? You see, people like me, people that are honest will never get a shot at any kind of title, you know why? Because it's people that have the business men, the paper pushers of the XWA in their pocket that get the title shots. A new person could go undefeated in this business and you know what would happen? They would get looked over, why? Because they aren't the big names, they aren't the ones who get the push, not because they have no talent, no, but because they have no desire to get the paper pushers in their pocket. I'm going to change that though, I am going to prove that you don't need to have them in your pocket to get a shot at any kind of Title. I don't care what it is going to take, I don't are if I have to take out every Champion and the number one contenders, I will prove that the new comers, the people who don't get their fair shot at titles shouldn't be overlooked. This is the rise of a New Revolution...the revolution that I, Axle Aomori will start, and it will finish when I get my hands on every champion, every corrupt person in this business.

Axle stands up and kicks his chair as he walks out of frame.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution"   PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution" EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:07 pm

I wonder who the fans will boo more. The evil and horrible Smoke Xtreme (COO) or this guy? nervous

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution"   PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Axle Aomori "A New Revolution"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1