HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mary-Kate Olsen engaged

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mary-Kate Olsen engaged Empty
PostSubject: Mary-Kate Olsen engaged   Mary-Kate Olsen engaged EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Mary-Kate Olsen is engaged to Oliver Sarkosy.
The former child star is set to marry her partner of two years - who is the half-brother of former French president Nicolas Sarkosy - according to UsMagazine.com.

Their marriage will be Mary-Kate's first and Oliver's second, after he was previously wed to Charlotte Bernard, with whom he has two children, Julien, 12, and Margo, 10.
A source has claimed they are a good match, saying: ''Mary-Kate's family thinks Olivier is the best thing to happen to her. They love him.

''Mary-Kate has made him a better father. She remembers all the kids' special events. She thinks he's a great dad.''

The actress-turned-designer and the banker first started dating in 2012 and live in New York where they have a $6.25 million townhouse.
Speaking about her relationship, Mary-Kate told the Wall Street Journal newspaper: ''Everyone has an opinion. I find it's better to focus on what's in front of you and to keep putting one foot in front of the other.''

Mary-Kate's twin sister, Ashley, is also dating an older man, with it recently confirmed she is seeing 47-year-old 'Moneyball' director Bennett Miller.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Mary-Kate Olsen engaged   Mary-Kate Olsen engaged EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:04 am

The Olsens were awesome and were probably one of my first celebrity crushes back in the day. Looking at them now they seem pretty crazy looking to me in almost every picture. Too many drugs. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Mary-Kate Olsen engaged   Mary-Kate Olsen engaged EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:46 pm

I remember when the Olsens were attractive and actually mattered.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mary-Kate Olsen engaged   Mary-Kate Olsen engaged EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Oh god they do look like druggies Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary-Kate Olsen engaged   Mary-Kate Olsen engaged EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:33 am

Elizabeth Olsen is also engaged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary-Kate Olsen engaged   Mary-Kate Olsen engaged EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:28 am

No one pays attention to her though cause shes not a twin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary-Kate Olsen engaged   Mary-Kate Olsen engaged Empty

Back to top Go down

Mary-Kate Olsen engaged

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1