HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches Empty
PostSubject: The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches   The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:53 am

F4WOnline.com is reporting that there are currently two matches being discussed for the members of The Shield. The first is a Triple Threat match between Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns.

The second rumored matches would have Ambrose vs. Big E in a Unification Championship match, while leaving Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns to fight Luke Harper and Erick Rowan.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches   The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:35 am

I like either of those ideas tbh. In one scenario, they don't split, in the other, they do. Both work out for me. I don't want them to split but maybe it's time.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches   The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:14 pm

I think doing the title unification match first would be best, then that could fuel a break-up down the line, when Reigns or Rollins decide they want a shot at Dean's new title.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches   The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Yeah That I think that'd be a great idea. Although, having a triple threat at WM between the three also sounds like a sweet way to split..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches   The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:27 pm

Couldnt they split in both as they teased Rollins and Reigns could still be cool afterwards and Ambrose is the only one who splits off?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches   The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:31 pm

^ I wouldnt like that. Reigns should leave too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches   The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shield's Possible WrestleMania Matches

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1