HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown Empty
PostSubject: Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown   Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:51 am

Former World Champion Dolph Ziggler took to Twitter this morning. He said that WWE edited "We Want Ziggler" chants during his match against Batista. Here are what his tweets read:

@HEELZiggler
kudos to @WWE for editing out the
WE WANT ZIGGLER chants
face to face w/dave
I will never forget that
thank u milwaukee
#SmackDown

...it only wouldve helped the show and made the match that much better @wwe
#SmackDown
keep doing your thing @WWEUniverse
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown   Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:21 am

and he expects to get pushed? These are the types of things that got him in the doghouse. He's not nearly as big as Daniel Bryan or CM Punk, he has no place to be calling the company out all the time when he isn't all that relevant to begin with.

He thinks he's CM Punk. Difference is, CM Punk actually draws, CM Punk is a huge asset to the company. He's not. He needs to stop trying to cut "shoots" and "speaking out against the company." when they could easily just fire him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown   Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:39 am

That's what he is going for it seems, to get fired. So he can either go to TNA, ROH, Japan or somewhere else. but anyways He is stating that is a true fact about the WWE, editing the crowd reaction to satisfy themselves.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown   Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:43 am

I doubt it, as he likes WWE. He would've gotten pushed a while ago but he ruined it with his injury/concussion. Then he ruined any other chance of a push by constantly talking shit to the company. It's his own fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown   Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:51 am

He did alot in it, but it's not just him. The creative team has ruined alot of guys who could have been bigger players. Not saying Ziggler is a Main event Guy. Ziggler is the guy who I think they could make the face of the mid card. They can put him in WWE title matches when they need filler or something along the way to a bigger feud.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown   Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 am

I agree with that. Nonetheless, although creative dropped the ball on him several times, it was obvious he was set in line for a push (cashing in MITB and what-not), but he ruined it by getting injured. Then he goes and rants against the company constantly. Why do you want to push someone who's always talking crap about the company?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown   Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:20 pm

which is why I think he is trying to get fired, like Ryder. But you really can't fault him for getting injured, it happens. Tho his last injury was because he didn't duck at the right time and it coasted him and Ryback pushes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown   Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:29 pm

either his contract doesn't run out for a very long time..or he isn't smart enough to just quit.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown   Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:45 pm

I wouldn't read too much into this as it's likely playing into the pro-Batista/anti-Daniel Bryan storyline they're having right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown   Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Yeah That 

Wasn't he supposed to be getting a disgruntled worker gimmick, anyway? This could also be playing into that, if they're still doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown   Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Dolph Ziggler Says WWE Edited Crowd Chants During Smackdown

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1