HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About   Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:45 am

Take this for what it's worth, as nothing has been confirmed by WWE, TNA or Kurt Angle, but WZ received two separate correspondences from readers in attendance at today's Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio, and they noted Kurt Angle was telling people he will be returning to WWE in September.

Angle's current TNA deal is set to expire in September of this year, and barring any no-compete clause in his contract he would be able to return to WWE at that time. Angle has been more open in interviews lately about the idea of returning to WWE and finishing his career there, and he has even talked about who he'd like to face in WWE should he make a return.

Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About
In a new interview conducted for WWE.com, Hulk Hogan had the following to say how his return to WWE came about:

"Over the last couple years, there'll be texts between Vince and I. "Happy birthday brother!" on August 24th, his birthday. Christmas, Thanksgiving. We'll touch base like that. And then I guess the word got out that I was jobless. I didn't know what I was going to do. I was thinking of going back to playing music or something. On a Tuesday, I was officially out of work. And Friday morning I was drinking my coffee and I hear my cell phone. And it was Triple H. "Hey brother, just checking on you." I'm like, "Hey, dude, I'm just contemplating my navel here. I'm officially out of work, I'm unemployed." And that started us talking. In my heart, I was hoping to come back here. I was hoping to put the period on the end of the sentence and it was the logical extension. It just made so much sense to come back."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About   Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:24 am

He should've just gone back to WWE to begin with. He didn't do TNA any good and he's doing great in WWE.

That's about Hogan, btw.

Kurt is great and I look forward to seeing him again but I can't see him doing much with all his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About   Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Kurt is a fucking machine. If he could clear the tests, I'd love to see him do one more match.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About   Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:20 pm

I'd love to see Kurt vs Bryan, Kurt vs Punk, and especially Kurt vs Cesaro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About   Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:12 pm

^that

But I believe the first thing WWE may shove on the fans' faces will be "The Ankle Lock Feud": Angle vs Swagger. And then listening to the crowd chanting "USA! USA!", like they did during one of Kurt's matches against Christopher Daniels, the terrible foreigner.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About   Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:16 pm

I'm ready to break out my "You suck!" chants. Hell Ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About   Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Telling People He’s Returning to WWE in September?, Hogan Talks How His WWE Return Came About

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1