HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much do WWE tickets cost you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How much do WWE tickets cost you? Empty
PostSubject: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:17 pm

When WWE comes to town they really charge through the nose. Upper tier seating ie. the shitty seats start at €65 and ringside seats start at €125.
This is a complete rip off as I know they don't charge that much in America or England when they do shows. So how much are tickets to the nearest WWE show to you? I wana compare
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:25 pm

The prices start at about $40. They range from $40 to about $500, I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 pm

^ that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:33 pm

In Egypt they made 3000 pounds for ringside seats.

SMFH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 am

Fucking hell that's outrageous
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:13 pm

I don't really know. I think my mom paid around 200 dollars for 2 tickets when me and my little brother went to Raw. That was for about mid-area seating. Though it really depends on if it's a house show, location and so on. I imagine they charge that much simply because they know people will still go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Nose bleed at House shows- 15 dollars

Nose bleed at Taping- 25 dollars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:50 pm

^
Errrrrrrrr 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:03 pm

^ those are the cheapest seats prices every time WWE comes to lexington. Nose bleed as in the really high seats. You can barely see the ring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:58 pm

I got floor seats for like 45 dollars Canadian. And we're pretty close to the action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:23 pm

^ Damn you Bitch and your cheap tickets
And it's always a house show in Dublin, they only tape it in London or Manchester Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Never been to a show. Sad
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:17 am

I know I spent like $30 for terrible Raw tickets. Around $50+ for pretty damn bad No Way Out tickets. $180 for solid tickets at last year's Wrestlemania though. 8) Watched a few other events when I was a lot younger but don't remember those prices at all.

All in all... pretty much wasted money, but it was fun and worth the experience every time so can't really complain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:20 pm

When I went to a Smackdown house show a few years back (it was when Swagger was champion, lol), a single ticket in the 10th row cost £50. Couldn't see a darn thing for retarded kids racing to the guard rail all the time...

TNA house show tickets a year back cost roughly the same, but in the stands. Way more fun. Much better atmosphere and the SD show felt a rip off in comparison.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:04 pm

When I went to Raw it was $45 for the upper level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much do WWE tickets cost you?   How much do WWE tickets cost you? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much do WWE tickets cost you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1