HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M2| C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

M2| C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell Empty
PostSubject: M2| C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell   M2| C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:22 pm

OVER THE TOP ROPE CHALLENGE
Due: Saturday, March 1st, at 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down
Dylan Breywell
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: M2| C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell   M2| C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:14 pm

Following the opening contest we return from a commercial break to see that C5 Ion and Rufus Qabazard are already in the ring, the last few bars of "I am My own Master Now" play over the sound system indicating that Rufus has just entered the fray.

Suddenly from the top of the stage Dylan Breywell saunters to the ring almost with a slightly graceful spring in his step, no music, no announcement, he struts around to the timekeeper's station and demands that the bell be rung, he walks to the ring steps as the time keeper does so, climbs into the ring, and then unexpectedly leaps up and over the top rope and drops to the floor. A giant smug grin adorns his face as the audience disapprove of his actions but the match is under way and Dylan Breywell has been eliminated.
Qabazard and Ion stand mid-ring staring at their opponent, who saunters back over to the Timekeeper's station and takes hold of a microphone.

Ted Cedar: "What the hell is this son of a bitch doing?! he can't just run to the ring and then eliminate himself can he?! surely not!"
Joey Miles: "Are you kidding? this guy is as crazy as a bag of hammers, he does whatever the hell he feels like!"
"that has got an element of truth behind it Joe, last time we saw this guy he almost tore a hall of famer's head off his damn shoulders... Xtreme Icon's health has still yet to improve ladies and gentlemen and we send out our best wishes to the Montana Militia!"

Dylan begins to walk up the Entrance way with the microphone in hand and turns to face the crowd and the ring, he gets to the top of the ramp and sits down, the crowd begin to chant ferociously "CM KNOCKOFF!" at the EvenFlow but he welcomes the chants by spreading his arms to the side and smiling maniacally

Once the chanting and jeering ceases and with his bemused and baffled opponents still stood mid ring unsure of whether this match is going ahead, Breywell raises the microphone slowly to his smiling lips, bearing his white teeth in a sinister smirk.

"Tonight i am afraid you will not see "the Evenflow" Dylan Breywell wrestle," the crowd cheer  "it's not that this hick town doesnt deserve my presence, even though that is actually still a seperate but very relevant issue.  No no no... this is down simply to a matter of Ethics and Principles!"

The crowd continue to chant CM KNOCKOFF the whole time Breywell tries to talk and both men can still be seen in the ring negotiating whether or not they should continue the match or not,

"Last week at Vendetta 71, i was suspended from making an appearance following my dismantling and punishment of Xtreme Icon, they felt that i had done something unneccessary by showing the world a sample of true and unrelenting violence at Cyberslam and if you can't remember, i'll be damned if i'm going to show to you know, buy the replay available on DirectTV. No instead I was forced to sit and twiddle my thumbs," Breywell turns to the camera and winks "That's right authority, i'm breaking the fourth wall. I was forced to sit at home and watch this show, and to be honest, i really don't understand the hype... This place offers no entertainment value, the production values are garbage, the camera work is sketchy at best, hell my 3 yr old nephew could do a better job with a 'my first video camera' and 'first video editing' playset than the guys that are paid  mega bucks here do. But the thing that astounds me, is i was actually suspended."

The crowd boo as all Breywell is doing is taking up time they could be spent watching the top quality wrestling they come to expect from an XWA broadcast show, not just some disgruntled employee complaining.

"What i did to Xtreme Icon was the first act of actual violence i've seen from this company, did i go over board? I DO NOT BELIEVE SO. did i push the envelope? you're damn right i did, why? I was brought in here to Wrestle, to Entertain and to Fight, If Xtreme Icon was too beat up or too feeble to hang with Dylan Breywell, that's not my problem, he should've perhaps checked his ego at the door, Mr ONE MAN MONTANA MILITIA... MR TOUGHEST SOB IN THE XWA... What i did was i took a man who had all of these faux qualities and i showed him, you, the authority and the world what a real Mean bastard actually looks like, and if Xtreme Icon takes it personally then i apologise but he..." Breywell chuckles to himself "well it won't really matter anymore cos he's going to be eating out of a feeding tube for a long time."

The crowd dislike Breywell's approach to his handling of the situation and continue to taunt and jeer the man.

"My point being, the industry has been crying out for legitimacy and authenticity since the moment we saw the Ultimate Warrior sprint to the ring and no-sell the crap out of every move ever done to him. Nothing's changed, in Titan Towers right now they are broadcasting an episode of Raw where John Cena gets his ass beat for 15 minutes to only shake off a broken collarbone or neck or leg or whatever to just knock a guy down once or twice and wave his stupid hand in front of his stupid face and win the match and be lauded like some kind of triumphant hero."

The crowd begin to understand the point Breywell is trying to make and begin a "Cena Sucks, Lets go Breywell" chant

"I AM DYLAN BREYWELL AND I BRING LEGITIMACY TO THE WORLD OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING, and when my suspension expires... i'm aiming my sights straight at one man, my next target

Riley Williamson!

i know, i've technically lost this match, voluntarily i might add but who gives a damn i wasn't even supposed to be in it anyway... Riley Williamson has the same problem for me that Xtreme Icon had, He claimed to be the toughest SOB in XWA, and i snapped his neck like a Licorice twist, Riley Williamson walks around here with the Xwa Hardcore championship like he has a clue about how to truly hurt a man. I object."

The crowd are once again up on Breywell's back as they obviously don't believe that this relative newcomer is worthy of a title shot.

"Riley, you are a fraud, and though you can ignore what i'm saying right now, you won't be able to ignore me forever, I know i have no business even threatening to breathe your air right now, but when i've left a path of beaten and broken bodies in my wake, you will have no choice but to meet your maker and put your faith in yourself to the test. If you don't believe that i am capable of showing you EXACTLY what it takes to hurt a man like you and truly be known as the hardcore champion, then please... Please come and discuss your ideas with me, try to convince me, or of course better yet, you could discuss it with Xtreme Icon, i've heard he's a really good listener nowadays!" Breywell winks once again, presenting his teeth in a sinister and truly evil grin.

"I am Dylan Breywell, Breywell means change, Breywell means progress, BREYWELL IS LEGITIMACY"

Breywell stands up and turns his back on the crowd, dropping the mic he begins to walk out of sight behind the curtain, nobody really knows what to do about this.

In the ring C5 Ion is standing with his hands resting on the top rope watching on with bemusement at the audacity and gaul of the man, suddenly Rufus Qabazard who was stood observing the situation from further back bursts forward and lunges C5 Ion over the Top Rope. The bell rings and Rufus Qabazard has won this bizarre and enlightening contest.

"Rufus won, Rufus Won... he took the initiative and made good use of the fact that C5 Ion was totally distracted by Dylan Breywell!"

"that's brilliant news for Rufus Qabazard but let's be honest. That's not the story here Joe, the story is Dylan Breywell, the man comes down here, jumps into the ring, and jumps straight back out, then demands that he be eventually granted a Hardcore title shot against Riley Williamson, as if what he did to Xtreme Icon at Cyberslam has somehow earned him that right, now i'm not always Riley's biggest fan, but surely he has nothing to prove against this guy..."

"after that verbal lashing Dylan gave us, I think Riley might have something to say to this kid about respect, and about earning your stripes, my only fear is that Dylan may rip Riley's tongue straight clean out of his mouth while he's talking."

"I've said it before and i'll say it again... Dylan Breywell is a SON OF A BITCH!"
Back to top Go down
Creator of the Matrix
Jobber
Creator of the Matrix

PostSubject: Re: M2| C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell   M2| C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:21 pm

Ted Cedar:
"Welcome back to Vendetta! Adam Dennis has left again. He was only here for a period of time while mister Joey Miles was on vacation. Joey, did you know thay this is currently our seventy-second show you know Joey."

Joey Miles:
"Does it look like I give a fuck Ted, no really, does it really look like I give a fuck?"

Ted Cedar:
"...No..."

Joey Miles:
"Ok then. All I'm here for is to commentate on this matches and get my damn check ok?"

Ted Cedar:
"Alright, let's get to these introductions so we can get this match started right away!"

Laura Watts:
"The following contest is scheduled for elimination, and this is an Over the Top Rope Challenge!"

Fear Nothing by Jim Johnston hits, and the crowd starts to buzz. From backstage, C5 Ion emerges, and walks out to the ramp, bouncing slightly. He looks around and let's out a bloodcurdling howl before racing down to the ring and sliding in.

Laura Watts:
"Introducing first, from Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing in at 213 lbs pounds...C5 Ion!"

He scrambles up a turnbuckle and howls again, and this time the fans respond with their own howls. Ion hops off the turnbuckle and heads to his corner, where he awaits his opponent.

Laura Watts:
"And his opponent, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 260 pounds...Dylan Breywell!"

"EvenFlow" by Pearl Jam hits the PA Systems and as you know, you don't know where he is going to appear at. Out of nowhere, a man jumps over the Fan barrier and slides into the ring. He climbs the turnbuckles and poses for the crowd as his theme song fades out.

Ted Cedar:
"Like I said a few weeks ago...This man is deranged and you don't know what he's going to do next. He is la very dangerous man in the ring and its going to be complicated getting him at the ring where your C5 Ion's and this man's size..."

Laura Watts:
"And their opponent, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 250 pounds...Rufus Qabazard!"

Rufus Qabazard cames from behind the curtains and walks down to the ring to slide in, and he climbs the top turnbuckle showing off his muscles before the match starts.

Joey Miles:
"Aye Ted, did you know I hate C5 Ion? Over in the XWA he pisses me off to the damn limit because the men that face him can't get the job done, but over here, he can't do shit, haha!"

Ted Cedar:
"We'll you might not like him Joey, but the crowd sure does love'em. He's just spectacular and he has finally realized that this is the place to be at all times..."

DING! DING! DING!

All three men are circling around in the ring with a descision to go after someone. As Ion is in a defensive stance, Rufus and Breywell look at each other and charges towards Ion, taking him down to the mat. It looks like Rufus and Breywell will be taking turns at beating down Ion as Breywell yells, I get him, then you get him. As Rufus and Breywell was talking a plan over, Ion got to his feet and with a kick to the midsection of Rufus. Ion throws a right hand to Breywell, knocking him straight to the mat. Ion looked at Rufus who was still catching his breath from that kick, Ion hooks a side headlock in and both men bounce off the ropes, with Ion being pushed off by Rufus and Ion bounces off the ropes and connects with shoulder tackle to Rufus, after avoiding a clothesline from Breywell. Ion still with a full head a steam hits Breywell with a head scissors, after Rufus went for a clothesline. As Ion got back to his feet and spun around, Rufus was now the one with a full head of steam and followed up on Ion with a head scissors of his own. As Breywell was on the mat, Rufus went to go help him up, but Breywell had a crazy look in his eye as he got to one knee. In disbelief, Breywell swung his right arm in an uppercut stance and he low blows Rufus, with the crowd booing him very loudly.

[b]Ted Cedar:

"The crowd is really showing their emotions towards Rufus tonight here on Vendetta."

Joey Miles:
"I honestly don't care Ted...This match is boing as fuck and can't wait till this match is over..."

Breywell has a sadistic look on his face as he picks Ion off the ground and goes for a suplec, bit he can't lift Ion up as Ion switches the suplex hold to the offensive side, and Ion with a suplex and he floats over into a arm bar submission. Iom can see that he is losing his grip on the arm bar submission and he takes his hands and quickly switches to hammer lock. Ion once again sees that he is losing his grip and he let's go of Breywell and brushes his hair in frustration that he couldn't keep his grip on Breywell. As Ion was thinking about a ground move onto Breywell, Ion ran to the ropes and as he bounced off, he was hit with a shoulder block by Rufus. Rufus sees his chance as he slowly picks up Ion and Rufus sends Ion into the turnbuckles and then he chops Ion. Rufus starts too taunt the and Ion sees his opportunity and returns the fire with chops and then he connects with a forearm. Rufus sends Ion to the apron and Ion could be eliminated, but Rufus goes for a clothesline, but Ion moves and hits Rufus with a enzigiuri from the apron, making Rufus stumble. Ion is hanging onto the ropes by one hand and he pulls himself up with all his might and tries for a springboard crossbody but Rufus with a dropkick to the midsection and both men are down.

[b]Joey Miles:

"Let's see...Uhmmm, both men are down after a springboard attempt by Ion, but Rufus knocked him out the air with a dropkick that takes a lot of him."

Since Rufus was glued to Ion the whole match, he forgot that Breywell was even in the match. As Rufus bent over to pick up Ion, Breywell charged towards Rufus with a knee to the back, making Rufus collapse. Breywell starts to have a smirk on his face and he takes his leg and connects with a kick to Rufus's midsection. Breywell takes his time and turns his way towards Ion, while Ion pulls himself up, Breywell and he hits a huge back suplex. Breywell walks towards Rufus once again and he picks up a Rufus by the head and Rufus explodes on Breywell with multiple elbows connecting to the head and Rufus charges towards the ropes, bouncing off and jumps over Breywell, who is bent over holding his head and goes for a sunset flip, but Breywell rolls through and kicks Rufus in the head. Breywell with an arm bar applied to Rufus and Breywell pulls the arm back and locks in an triangle choke lock and then let's go, returning to Ion. Rufus goes for a clothesline, but Ion rolls under it and Ion gets up with an quick arm drag and Breywell gets up quick and sends Ion into the corner. Breywell backs up and switches Ion's body by facing Ion's body toward the crowd and charges towards Ion, but Ion with an elbow and he springboards off the middle turnbuckle and hits a moonsault into an inverted DDT. All three men are laid out in the ring as Rufus is the first one up, followed up by Breywell. Rufus walks slowly towards Ion and connects with some forearms to Ion, but Ion pushes Rufus away and Ion follows up by hitting a kick on each side of the leg one time and connects with a jumping back kick.

Ted Cedar:
"Ion looks to take contro of this match ny kicking his way out of here."

Joey Miles:
"Ion's kicks loss me off too you know. The crowd gets behind him when he starts kicking..."

Breywell rushes towards behind Ion and with a rollup into a electric chair drop. Breywell pulls Ion towards the corner but Ion grabs the foot and Ion tries for a Tornado DDT but Breywell rakes the eyes and hits a Northern Lights suplex and he rolls over holding his shoulder from the impact of the suplex. Breywell picks Ion off the ground and connects with a few chops and Breywell whips Ion into the corner. Breywell is looking for something big and charges towards Ion jumping in the air, but Ion dodges by rolling off the mat, under Breywell and Breywell misses a body splash. Breywell crashes head first into the steel post and then falls to the outside, over the top rope, eliminating himself.

Eliminated: Dylan Breywell

Ted Cedar:
"Breywell has been eliminated! This is a turning point in this matchup folks. It's all up to one man...Either C5 Ion or Rufus Qabazard...Who can take the heat and who can't be beat?"

Joey Miles:
"Just shut the hell up. That was just corny you know."

As Ion was looking over the top rope, as Breywell flew over, Rufus grabs Ion by the neck and looks to his sleeper for guidance and begins to bring sleepiness to the life of Ion. The crowd started to get behind Ion as Rufus sees he's losing his grip and Ion hits Rufus with repeated elbows to the midsection. Ion escapes and tries to regain the momentum again, but Rufus counters with a Spinning heel kick knocking Ion to the canvas hard. Ion is holding his head as he continues to get up and responds with an enzigiuri dazing Rufus, then Ion pushes Rufus to the ground and Rufus falls straight on his back. Ion sees his chance and he goes for a top rope moonsault, but Rufus rolls through under the attempt and Ion lands on his feet and Rufus again looks to his Sleeper. Ion struggles for a bit before being able to break the submission with a back elbow. Ion is pumped up and goes for the too rope moonsault once again, but Rufus gets his knees up. Rufus pulls himself off and hits the mat fired up. Ion gets up and Rufus hits the Go 2 Sleep and goes to throw Ion out the ring, but Rufus sits there stunned that Ion is still in this match and is still moving. Rufus looks at Ion who climbed top rope hurt and Rufus walkers towards Ion and hits a stiff right hand. Ion fights back by hitting a elbow, but Rufus pushes Ion, and Ion falls off the too rope, but he hangs into the ropes with one hand. Rufus points to his head, taunting that he has this one in the bag, and he grabs Ion hair, but Ion springs up, onca again hitting a enzigiuri from the apron knocking Rufus to the mat. Ion pulls himself with all his might and climbs the turnbuckle jumping off connecting with a 450 Splash, rolling off of Rufus quickly, as he cinches on his midsection as the crowd cheers him on. Rufus gets up slowly and Ion sees and he says, "It's over!" towards Rufus and Ion goes for a SuperKick on Rufus, but Rufus catches the leg and swings it, but Ion goes in a full motion and hits a dragon whip kick to the head of Rufus, knocking him over the top rope to win this match.

Eliminated: Rufus Qabazard

DING! DING! DING!

Laura Watts:
"Here is your winner...C5 Ion!"

Ted Cedar:
"This match is over and Ion has done it after losing last week. All three men did their best tonight, but Ion came out a little better than usual."

Joey Miles:
"Like I said, this match has been boring from the jump. I don't know why iy was booked or anything on my return back to XWA from my relaxing vacation..."

Ted Cedar:
"It's not what you think, its what the XWA fans think Joey...Let's get to commercial as this one is over..."

The camera fades away to commercial as a Ion is walking up the ramp, slapping hands with the XWA fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M2| C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell   M2| C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell Empty

Back to top Go down

M2| C5 Ion vs. Rufus Qabazard vs. Dylan Breywell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1