HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment   Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:42 pm

Cesaro talked to the Green Bay Press Gazette about a few topics, including how he became interested in WWE, what it takes to be a main event guy and more. Below are some highlights.

On how he became interested in sports entertainment:

"The first time I saw WWE was in the mid ’90s and I was immediately fascinated by the mix of entertainment and sports. I was always a very athletic child and when I finally had the chance to try (sports entertainment), I was hooked. I just fell in love and I’ve been doing it ever since. … It wasn’t very big in Switzerland, but I started training there on blue mats like the ones we have on the outside of the ring. That’s where I learned moves and how to fall and stuff like that. Then I had to move out of the country to train in an actual ring and that happened in Germany and Austria and Italy and so on. I moved to the U.S. in 2004 and started my road to WWE, so to speak."

On being a main event guy in WWE:

"Oh, I would never want to be a prime time player (laughs). I take this very seriously because it’s given me a lot of opportunities and I’ve realized all my dreams, so I think when you see me, you see that I’m having fun and you see that I’m doing this very well and that I’m very skilled at it. Because of that, I would like to think that the fans saw pretty quickly that I’m not somebody to be taken lightly. And I know all my opponents that I’ve been in the ring with immediately realized that as well. I think that’s the passion I have for this."

On his workout routine:

"I would like to think I’m naturally strong but there’s a lot of work that goes into it. I’ve been working out for quite a while now and I work out religiously. I’m very serious about my workouts. I don’t really skip workouts ever and there’s always a stronger kid somewhere. You just have to find a way to use your strength and your strong points and I think that’s what I’m doing very well. On top of that, there may be somebody that squats more or bench presses more than me, and I’m completely aware of that, but I think I’m very talented and innovative at manipulating bodyweight. That’s my strength."

Cesaro also is profiled in WWE Top 10, which features his best European Uppercuts.

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment   Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:43 pm

The one on Zayn from the 2/3 falls match isn't there. This is an outrage. Boycott WWE! Mad as hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment   Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:00 pm

WWE, not NXT [[dumbshit]]

EDIT: I posted this comment before seeing the video... I learned my lesson though.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment   Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:24 pm

ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment   Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
WWE, not NXT [[dumbshit]]

EDIT: I posted this comment before seeing the video... I learned my lesson though.

Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment LAbkFXR

Do you notice the WWE logo in the middle there? Mad as hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment   Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment Empty

Back to top Go down

Cesaro Featured in Top 10 (Video), Talks About Being a Main Event Guy in WWE, Being in Sports Entertainment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1