HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call Empty
PostSubject: Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call   Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:27 pm

WWE Chairman Vince McMahon was asked about the status of CM Punk during the WWE quarterly earnings call today with investors. Vince said, "He's on a sabbatical. Let me just put it that way."

Shore's Slant: Vince mumbled the answer a little bit, but I got the impression from his tone that it was more because he didn't want to answer the question than any hostility towards Punk. Of course that's just my impression as nothing firmly was stated. The caller did not question whether Punk would return, but a "sabbatical" generally ends with the person returning so take that for what you will.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10035925.shtml

Welp, looks like he'll be back...just not soon.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call   Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Yep, it seems as if WWE expects him back. Punk to hopefully come back better mentally & physically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call   Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:44 pm

My question is, if they think he's coming back then why would you try to Chris Benoit him in a sense on your programming.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call   Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:48 pm

I think they're trying to make a storyline out of it to cover up the issue. It'll probably backfire if he does decide to sit the rest of his contract & never appear again, though.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call   Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:07 pm

This reminds me of the people who think AJ leaving TNA is still a work Thirsty Mofos 

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call   Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:10 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call   Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:16 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
This reminds me of the people who think AJ leaving TNA is still a work Thirsty Mofos 

Thats cause good ol Dave Meltzer said it was, and he's never wrong! I remember getting into a debate with Missy Hyatt about it, and when i provided facts she shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call   Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:18 pm

He could still show up to a TNA event. Problem is AJ did some shoot interviews and that made TNA mad. Nothing strains a relationship like trying to sue someone.

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call   Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Who honestly cares what makes TNA mad. All of the shit theyve done to people over the years, from not paying medical bills to firing someone after breaking a promise, they have the room to get mad over something?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call   Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Just saying we'll probably not see Styles come back Funny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call   Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince McMahon dodges CM Punk question during quarterly earnings call

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1