HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More Empty
PostSubject: Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More   Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:57 pm

The latest sit down interview with Triple H and Michael Cole has been released, and can be viewed in the video below. The following are interview highlights:

-HHH analyzes the chances each Elimination Chamber participant has of becoming the face of WWE.

-HHH says Cena is the favorite to win the Chamber match as he's won it so many times before, and although Randy Orton has a 0-5 Chamber record, it makes him dangerous and experienced.

-HHH says Daniel Bryan isn't going into the Chamber match at 100%, and says Christian could very well win because he's desperate to do so.

-HHH describes The Wyatt Family vs The Shield match as "Armageddon."

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More   Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:18 pm

I feel Orton's gonna win it...

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More   Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:43 pm

I feel Kane will show up as well.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More   Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Please dont have Bryan vs Kane at WM face palm

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More   Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:03 pm

The way they keep harping up the point that Orton has never won a Chamber leads me to believe he's winning. You dont constantly keep telling people you've never won one then the plan...is to win it.

Reminds me of when they kept telling people Big Show could never win a one on one match at Mania, and then he wrestles Cody Rhodes for the IC Title...and wins. Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More   Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:05 pm

That's why I said I feel Orton will win it.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More   Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Razor wrote:
Please dont have Bryan vs Kane at WM face palm

Team Friendship to reunite nervous 

PostSubject: Re: Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More   Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:12 pm

A Hug it out WM! Or this could lead into a match with DA UNDERTAKER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More   Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple H on the Chances of Each Chamber Competitor Becoming the Face of WWE, Talks Shield vs Wyatts, Bryan Injured, More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1