HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcement: All Read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Announcement: All Read Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:16 pm

After Violent Reaction, I'm stepping down as 2WWF General Manager. I just quite frankly don't have the motivation to do it anymore. That means we need a new head GM. Someone to book the shows, archive said shows, update topics that need updating, etc. So, I'm posting this now to see who's interested in the position. Like I said, it's only after Violent Reaction that I'm stepping down so we got about a week and a half left.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:18 pm

If you trust me, and think I'm ready for this, then I would like to be head GM>
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:54 pm

LOSING OUR 3RD-GM ALREADY. Sad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:57 pm

I can still do GMy stuff for XWA if you need me. Just no gradings. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:02 pm

I can help out running the fed. I don't need to be head GM but I want to help out where I can.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Fuck you GMing without grading. Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down
Shaun
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Unfortunately I can't offer myself for the role. But I will be available to support whoever does want to take up the reigns.

It's the things like weekly booking of shows, archiving, etc, that I just can't commit to right now. I have got enough time to be around to assist, but I don't always know when that free time will be!

What this needs is somebody with plenty of time and lots of enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Hmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:12 pm

I'll be honest, Abdel seems like a pretty good bet to me. Sure, he's young, and inexperienced in terms of having power, but the way he's come on as a forum member and a fedder is very impressive, so why not give him the shot?

Shaun and Justin have already said that they don't have the time/motivation, and without wanting to put words in anyone's mouths I'd guess that the likes of Storey, Myke and Lyxon are similar. That doesn't mean they can't offer advice to Abdel, guide him through certain booking decisions etc. Abdel + a "committee" of sorts could be excellent for the fed, and I'm sure that the names mentioned would guide him, rather than control him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:15 pm

#MinkforGM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Yes, I have a full time job.
Except I don't do YouTube at the moment anymore, so I need another activity to keep me busy.

Why not Co-GMs? They flip flop every week who makes the cards and such, meanwhile both close topics and such.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:25 pm

I'm fine with Myke and Abdel as co-GMs. You could even book shows together, as opposed to taking turns booking shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Im also up for it if needed, Ive known this was a possibility since the activity perked up slightly and we seem to be able to sustain with what we got now and hopefully draw more in. Sorta sad seeing you go, but glad seeing your doing it in terms of not killing the fed and trying to keep it alive.

I know it isnt my choice if I get it or not, but I toss myself into the ring as well as Im usually available quite often and check mobile alot as well while awake and not at PC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:26 am

I like Myke with Abdel as a protege.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:57 am

Yo Ian, I can still help with grading XWA. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Yeah, but I was hoping to groom you to take over as head GM of Vendetta when I quit. Sad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Yeah That Ian told me you were the one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:17 pm

I'M THE ONE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:50 pm

I'm sure the fed will be fine with Myke in charge. If you need some help with anything, let me know. I can't help with match postings, but I can archive past shows on my free time. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: All Read   Announcement: All Read Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement: All Read

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1