DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

DC Extended Universe - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:15 am

Needs a shave too though. Bearded Batman's just weird.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:16 pm

To be fair, he isn't very bearded. He just has a bit of fuzz. Batman had that in Arkham Origins and looked fine.

But I would also prefer he were completely clean shaven/waxed.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Daniel Radcliffe: 'I'd be a perfect Robin in Batman reboot'    DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:20 pm

Daniel Radcliffe has admitted he would love to play Robin at some point in his career.

When asked by Buzzfeed if he'd like to appear in any other movie franchise, the Harry Potter star said he would love to play Batman's sidekick.

"[I'd love to be in] Batman. If they reboot that again, I'll do that too.

"It's happening, isn't it? With Ben Affleck. I could be Robin, I'm perfect."

Radcliffe will soon appear in What If opposite Zoe Kazan. He plays Wallace, a man who finds himself falling in love with a woman who already has a boyfriend.

Adam Driver, Rafe Spall, Megan Park and Jemima Rooper also appear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:13 am

... Naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 am

I'd imagine him being pretty funny tbh xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Trailer   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Its horrible quality but you might wanna catch it before it gets taken down
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:23 pm

panic
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:08 pm

That's just a teaser lol.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Sexy
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Amazing. Also, I suddenly don't see anyone complaining about the way Ben looks. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:42 am

Nobody complained about a Batsuit lol...they complained about him BEING Batman.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 am

I saw quite a good amount of complaints regarding his look too. Not only before, but after the suit pictures came out. Before, they complained he wasn't going to "look good" as Batman. Then they said "the suit doesn't look cool." Now suddenly everyone's all "OMG IT'S AMAZING!" - which it is, but they should have seen that from the start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Warner Bros. Moves Batman v. Superman Release, Sets Nine Other DC Comics Film Dates    DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Warner Bros. has blinked in the release date war with Marvel, but in doing so they've also unveiled an aggressive slate of films that they're preparing to unveil within the DC universe. The studio has announced that Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice will release on March 25th, 2016 which is a move away from the original May 6th, 2016 date that had it releasing in the same weekend as Captain America 3. The film will now face off with Beverly Hills Cop.

In addition, the studio has announced nine (yes, NINE) new release dates for DC Comics films. You can see the set below. As previously reported, the studio has reportedly planned films for Shazam, Sandman, a Flash/Green Lantern team-up and a direct sequel to Man of Steel, in addition to the announced Justice League and Wonder Woman. It remains to be seen which of these films will be in which date, and what the other films will be.

- August 5, 2016
- June 23, 2017
- November 17, 2017
- March 23, 2018
- July 27, 2018
- April 5, 2019
- June 14, 2019
- April 3, 2020
- June 19, 2020 

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/331237#0LzCmhVeCYw1VGS4.99
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:29 pm

I see no stand-alone film for Ben Affleck-Batman. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Because it hasnt been announced yet
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Yeah That

Also, I still feel they would've pwned Captain America. That said, in the end it's a good decision for both Marvel and DC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) Trivia & Info   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:29 pm

DC Extended Universe - Page 11 220px-Batman_v_Superman_logo
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

Quote :

The film was originally pitched in August 2001 by Andrew Kevin Walker, with Wolfgang Petersen to direct and Akiva Goldsman to script. Goldman's script had Bruce Wayne's fiancée slain by the Joker, which sends him on a revenge rampage and brings him into conflict with Superman who tries to stop him. The film was shelved, but in Goldsman's I Am Legend (2007), a teaser poster for the film (the Superman shield inside a bat) was seen in the opening scene.

Christian Bale turned down a reported $15 million to reprise the role of Batman. He said he felt that his time playing the character had concluded with The Dark Knight Rises (2012) and that another actor should take on the part.

Bryan Cranston, Mark Strong, Denzel Washington and Idris Elba were considered for Lex Luthor. Adam Driver and Joaquin Phoenix turned the role before Jesse Eisenberg was cast.

The film is influenced by the graphic novels "Batman: The Dark Knight Returns" (where Superman and Batman clash over opposing views), "Kingdom Come" (Batman uses an army of drones) and "Batman: Noel" (a stone-hearted Batman rediscovers his humanity).

Ben Affleck began working out two hours a day daily the very next day after he was cast as Batman, to get ready for the role.

The producers state this is the very first DC Comics film that opens up to a cinematic universe for its heroes: "Batman is being brought into the universe that now this Superman lives in."

This film marks the third time that the role of Batman has been played by an Oscar-winner, and the second time that an Oscar winner has played his butler, Alfred.

Wonder Woman's live action theatrical debut. The character has previously appeared in TV series' and direct-to-video animated movies.

Denzel Washington was rumoured for the role of John Stewart/Green Lantern.

Josh Brolin, Ryan Gosling, Matthew Goode, Richard Armitage, Max Martini, Armie Hammer, Jensen Ackles and Joe Manganiello were all speculated to play the part of Batman before Ben Affleck was cast.

Jason Momoa was speculated to be up for the role of Aquaman.

Jaimie Alexander, Olga Kurylenko and Elodie Yung auditioned for the role of Wonder Woman before it went to Gal Gadot.

Timothy Dalton was considered for Alfred Pennyworth.

Ben Affleck is 18 months older than Christian Bale marking the first time the actor taking on the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman is older than the actor who last played the role in a live action movie. All other Batman roles the actor succeeding the role has been younger than the actor who previously played the character. Val Kilmer took the role from Michael Keaton and he is 8 years younger. George Clooney who is 18 months younger took the role from Val Kilmer. Christian Bale is 13 years younger than Clooney.

Adam Driver, Penn Badgley and Ezra Miller auditioned for the role of Batman's sidekick Nightwing.

Gal Gadot is the first non-American actress to play Diana Prince/Wonder Woman.

Jesse Eisenberg previously appeared in The Social Network (2010), which was co-produced by the previous Lex Luthor, Kevin Spacey.

Both Ben Affleck (Bruce Wayne/Batman) and Diane Lane (Martha Kent) appeared in Hollywoodland (2006), where Affleck portrayed George Reeves, the actor best known for playing Superman on television.

The title Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is a reference to the Justice League.

This is the second superhero film that Ben Affleck has played a starring role. The first was as Matt Murdock/Daredevil in the film Daredevil (2003). Similar to Batman, Daredevil was also a martial artist and was driven to crime-fighting due to the death of a family member.

Executive producer Christopher Nolan directed a Batman-movie trilogy: Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008) and The Dark Knight Rises (2012). This movie is a reboot from Nolan's Batman films.

British actress Lucy Griffiths was considered for the role of Wonder Woman.

The working title for this film on and off set is "Sage & Milo".
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:27 pm

JENSEN ACKLES AS BRUCE WAYNE??? OMG that would have been amazing. Sad

BRYAN CRANSTON AS LEX LUTHOR. OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING. (I actually remember reading about that as it happened, I will not get over that. walk)

That said, the fact that they chose these actors over the other actors - considering they're very top stars - shows me that the auditions Affleck and Gadot had must have been really really good, so I have hope they will do a great job. There is a reason they were chosen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice's Batmobile Gets an Official Still!    DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:53 am

Featured in set photos this morning, the Batmobile from Zack Snyder's highly-anticipated Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is ready for its closeup! Snyder just posted the below image to social media, revealing Bruce Wayne's ride in all its armored glory!

"Here’s a real picture of the Batmobile," Snyder writes.

DC Extended Universe - Page 11 Batmobile-640

Read more: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice's Batmobile Gets an Official Still! - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=122814#ixzz3D0kyEWOD 
Follow us: @ComingSoonNet on Twitter | ComingSoon on Facebook
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Can't see the image here, but I saw it yesterday. By far the best Batmobile ever. Love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:22 pm

The site its on musta derped then, it showed up earlier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Suicide Squad   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 12:11 pm

http://411mania.com/movies/ryan-gosling-tom-hardy-and-will-smith-in-talks-for-suicide-squad/

It appears Warner Bros. Pictures’ is planning to make up for the lack of brand recognition of the Suicide Squad with major star power for the upcoming planned Suicide Squad film. THR reports that WB is looking to land Ryan Gosling, Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie, and Will Smith for roles in the film.

David Ayer is attached to direct the project. The Suicide Squad is a group of super-villain rogues forced to work in covert, dangerous black ops missions for the United States government. The script is still early in development, but the studio is looking for an A-list ensemble cast for the film to play the group of antiheroes.

Warner Bros. had no comment on the casting rumors. In the past, Gosling has avoided taking roles in superhero films and tentpole films that would call for him to appear in sequels. He was also recently approached by Marvel Studios to play the lead role in Doctor Strange. The report from THR suggests that the rumors could be a sign of Gosling changing his previous stance.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:40 pm

I'm still wondering who the characters are gonna be. I expect Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, and Harley, but I would KILL for Slade Wilson to be in it - if they wanna use Origins as a base. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Jena Malone Reportedly Playing Robin in Batman V. Superman (SPOILERS)   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:00 pm

http://411mania.com/movies/jena-malone-reportedly-playing-robin-in-batman-v-superman-spoilers/

WARNING: There are some vague spoilers for Batman V. Superman in the following report. Proceed with caution.

We know well that Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice has been taking inspiration from Frank Miller’s famous The Dark Knight Returns limited series, but this piece of news may be the most overt example of that. According to WILX News, Jena Malone is playing a female Robin, most likely Carrie Kelly from Miller’s series in the film.

In The Dark Knight Returns Carrie Kelly is a schoolgirl whom Batman saves from a sadistic group gang members the night that he comes out of retirment. Carrie is inspired by the act and buys a Robin outfit, which she uses and eventually crosses paths with the Dark Knight and joins him after saving his life during a fight with the gang’s leader.

Warner Bros. declined comment on the report, in which reporter Ken Montgomery says that a scene was shot at an Art Museum on the Michigan State University campus involving a fight between Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor that will involve the military. Pyrotechnics and “heavy special effects” were said to be utilized. He adds that an extra told him that “the character of Robin is now female.” Malone has been seen on set and is sporting a new red hairstyle at film premieres, quite the change from the look she had when filming the last two Hunger Games films.

You can see the video report below, in which the source’s voice is digitized and their face hidden because revealing anything from the movie violates a non-disclosure act that could see Warner Bros. file suit for $5 million.

The film opens on March 25th, 2016.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Cara Delevingne linked to role in Suicide Squad   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Cara Delevingne is being lined up to play Harley Quinn in 'Suicide Squad'.

The British actress-model has become the latest big name star to be linked with a part in the eagerly-awaited DC film, which is set for release in 2016.

Harley Quinn - the on-screen character Cara has been linked to by Latino Review - appears in the Batman stories as the unrequited lover of the Joker.

The character has featured in recent stories of the 'Suicide Squad', a government-run group who are tasked with various black ops missions.

Cara, 22, furthered the rumours by posting a picture of herself on Instagram dressed as Harley Quinn earlier this month.

Other superstars linked to a role in the much-anticipated film include Will Smith, Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie and Jesse Eisenberg as the iconic character of Lex Luther.

The movie was confirmed by Warner Bros. earlier this month, when the company announced its schedule up to 2020.

Cara has also been linked to a part in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5', while she recently starred alongside Kate Beckinsale and Daniel Brühl in 'The Face of an Angel', which is based on the real-life story of Amanda Knox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Extended Universe   DC Extended Universe - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Extended Universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next