HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JR Comments on Kofi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

JR Comments on Kofi Empty
PostSubject: JR Comments on Kofi   JR Comments on Kofi EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Jim Ross has posted the following in the Q&A section of JRsBarBQ.com regarding Kofi Kingston's character:

"I think that Kofi is due a persona change. He's got an upside that hasn't been tapped and unless his TV persona is changed he's going to be perceived just as he has over the past few years. Kofi is a talent WWE can make a main eventer out of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JR Comments on Kofi   JR Comments on Kofi EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:09 pm

I really thought WWE might have used Kofi's win over Orton as a springboard for some bigger and better things. Sadly, that hasn't happened. I'm still not sure why they didn't put him in the Chamber instead of Christian.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: JR Comments on Kofi   JR Comments on Kofi EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:10 am

I've always been a big fan of Kofi. He's rivalry with Orton was a great feud, too bad he went nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: JR Comments on Kofi   JR Comments on Kofi EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:19 am

IMO Kofi is very cartoonish in a way he won't be able to get rid of. Kind of got pigeonholed into his spot.

JR Comments on Kofi FJBloTX
JR Comments on Kofi Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: JR Comments on Kofi   JR Comments on Kofi EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:45 am

I can't see Kofi getting pushed much harder than he already is. I hope I'm wrong though because I really like Kofi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JR Comments on Kofi   JR Comments on Kofi EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 pm

If there was still a brand extension and Kofi was on Smackdown, he woulda been WHC by now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JR Comments on Kofi   JR Comments on Kofi Empty

Back to top Go down

JR Comments on Kofi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1