HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simon Cowell: One Direction TV show in the works

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Simon Cowell: One Direction TV show in the works Empty
PostSubject: Simon Cowell: One Direction TV show in the works   Simon Cowell: One Direction TV show in the works EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:26 pm

One Direction are set for their own reality show, according to Simon Cowell.
The 'Midnight Memories' group - consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson - are set to meet with the music-and-TV mogul in the near future to discuss their own TV show, which could follow a fly-on-the-wall format.

Speaking to BANG Showbiz at the latest round of 'Britain's Got Talent' auditions at London's Hammersmith Apollo today, Simon revealed: ''I think there's something in the works, a possible TV show ... we're going to talk about that in the next couple of weeks. They're always busy these guys.''

The 54-year-old music manager also confirmed One Direction will release their fourth studio album this year, following the success of last year's 'Midnight Memories', which spawned the hit song 'Best Song Ever'.

He added: ''The important thing is they've got a new album out this year.''
The teen heartthrobs are nominated for four accolades at next week's prestigious BRIT Awards - the British equivalent to the Grammys - but Simon insists he isn't concerned about his acts being snubbed by the BRITs voting body, who in the past haven't recognised his best-selling artists such as Leona Lewis and Little Mix.

He explained: ''It means more to them than it does to me, but I hope they pick up a few.
''Honest to God, all I'm interested in is record sales. It's nice to get an award but if you don't, you don't. I don't lose any sleep over it.''
Back to top Go down

Simon Cowell: One Direction TV show in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell: One Direction TV show in the works   Simon Cowell: One Direction TV show in the works EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:30 am

Oh god no
Back to top Go down

Simon Cowell: One Direction TV show in the works

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1