HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena Grants 400th Wish Before Raw, Langston Note

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

John Cena Grants 400th Wish Before Raw, Langston Note Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Grants 400th Wish Before Raw, Langston Note   John Cena Grants 400th Wish Before Raw, Langston Note EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:39 pm

Prior to Raw last night, John Cena granted his 400th Make-a-Wish, when he met with 9 year old Mark and his family in Los Angeles.

Langston Interview
During a recent interview with AZCentral.com, Big E. Langston had the following to say regarding how much input he has on his WWE character:

"There's always give and take. The most successful characters and personas are extensions of the person who plays them. It's pretty much me, for the most part. As a powerlifter, I kind of use those abilities in what I do now. It's essentially me, but I'm still not sure how we came up with Big E Langston."
Back to top Go down

John Cena Grants 400th Wish Before Raw, Langston Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena Grants 400th Wish Before Raw, Langston Note   John Cena Grants 400th Wish Before Raw, Langston Note EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Fair play to Cena he's really generous with Make A Wish clap
Back to top Go down

John Cena Grants 400th Wish Before Raw, Langston Note

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1