HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time   Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Kristen Stewart is doing anything she can to escape the brooding monotony of her one-dimensional performance as Bella in teen horror-romp Twilight.

She’s had an affair. She’s gotten a few tattoos. She’s declared her love for Black Flag. She’s even dressed up as a creepy girl version of Karl Lagerfeld – complete with Jacko glove – as the face of Chanel.

But few expected what she was set to unveil next – least of all the fashion-forward, vampire-loving readers of Marie Claire.

''I like being able to hit on something, like, 'There it is,’ she said of her work.

"I don't want to sound so f**king utterly pretentious but after I write something, I go, 'Holy f**k, that's crazy,''" she added, modestly.

''It's the same thing with acting: If I do a good scene, I'm always like, 'Whoa, that's really dope.'''

She also branded the spectacle “so embarrassing”, a sentiment we’re inclined to agree with.

Behold… The worst poem of all time, which she recited out loud to the publication during her cover interview, and kindly allowed them to publish in full for their own general amusement:

My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball/Freedom Pole, By Kristen Stewart

"I reared digital moonlight/

You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black/

Kismetly … ubiquitously crest fallen/

Thrown down to strafe your foothills/

…I’ll suck the bones pretty.

Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps/

Spray painted everything known to man/

Stream rushed through and all out into/

Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck/

Through our windows boarded up/

He hit your flint face and it sparked.

And I bellowed and you parked/

We reached Marfa/

One honest day up on this freedom pole/

Devils not done digging/

He’s speaking in tongues all along the pan handle/

And this pining erosion is getting dust in/

My eyes/

And I’m drunk on your morsels/

And so I look down the line/

Your every twitch hand drum salute/

Salutes mine."

You're welcome.

Of course, Stewart isn’t the only star who’s taken to writing really terrible poetry and thinking it might actually be good. Take a leaf through the gallery above and check out some of the more awful prose the rich and famous have penned in recent memory.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time   Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:11 pm

What makes this the worst poem of all time? If I understood it I might enjoy it. I aint bothered

Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time FJBloTX
Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time   Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 pm

She shoulda stole it like Shia Lebouf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time   Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Kristen Stewart is one of the sexiest pieces of trash in hollywood. I love her and her meth out whore look. She rox.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time   Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:44 pm

"Of course, Stewart isn’t the only star who’s taken to writing really terrible poetry and thinking it might actually be good. Take a leaf through the gallery above and check out some of the more awful prose the rich and famous have penned in recent memory."

Stupid fuckers that wrote this.

Prose is the exact opposite of poetry. They're antonyms. Prose is a novel, or a speech, or an E-Fed match. Poetry is poetry.

#APEnglishOCD
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time   Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:06 pm

loldoesntrhymemustbeshit

I'd like to see these journalists or whoever they are attempt to write something of any remote worth that doesn't involve destroying someone famous I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time   Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time Empty

Back to top Go down

Kristen Stewart writes worst poem of all time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1