HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events Empty
PostSubject: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:21 pm

According to live reports, approximately 200-300 fans attended the TNA live event in Battle Creek, Michigan this past Friday night. The following night in DeKaib, Illinois, the TNA live event drew approximately 400 fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:23 pm

and i bet you they didnt advertise these like they did for the UK tour
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:34 pm

I don't care what Tazz says, I sense the beginning of the end.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:47 pm

They did advertise. I heard about it probably 15-20 times. Tried convincing me to go watch a live show off the promise of "Magnus and others." No thanks.

Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events FJBloTX
Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Is this surprising considering this is a show that gets beat in ratings by the WNBA & Everybody Loves Raymond re-runs? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:06 am

I was at the Battle Creek show, and i have pictures of the entire audience. I can definitely confirm that there was about 200 people MAX there.

The event started promptly at 7:30pm -- I was informed by the merch stand, people were let in as early as 6pm. These pictures were taken close to 9pm. No more people were filed in, or left at this point. This was the show at it's fullest:

http://postimg.org/image/cz990j3e5/

http://postimg.org/image/xncyda7vd/

http://postimg.org/image/kxesrx8ej/
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:56 am

More than I expected tbh. Here's some tips for you, TNA.

Don't tour the north during the winter. Crazy ass motherfuckers.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:40 am

It must be so disheartening to go to work and wrestle to a mostly empty building.
How can you put on a good show with hardly no one there?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:05 am

^ Ask indy wrestlers. Wink wink!

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:59 pm

when they came to our area there was so little advertising it was ridiculous. i saw two commercials the week before they were here. and they went and booked a 14k seat arena and only drew a couple hundred. it was terrible the floor wasnt even sold out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:13 pm

EEYEN wrote:
More than I expected tbh. Here's some tips for you, TNA.

Don't tour the north during the winter. Crazy ass motherfuckers.

INFINITE WISDOM AND TRUTH, there.

ROH has a tendency to do the same thing. HEY LET'S GO TO DEARBORN, MI in JANUARY!!!

Chikara has it right, last 3 times have all been in the peak of summer, in Taylor, MI.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:30 pm

It's like they have no one that understands snow. We don't do shit when there is 100 feet of snow on the fucking ground. Funny

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 pm

EEYEN wrote:
It's like they have no one that understands snow. We don't do shit when there is 100 feet of snow on the fucking ground. Funny

At least 50% of the reason i went, is because i wouldn't be surprised if they folded before ever making it back to MI. The other was to hang out with a good friend i haven't seen in almost a year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events   Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events Empty

Back to top Go down

Low Attendance Reported at TNA Live Events

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1