HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MVP Reveals More About His TNA Contract Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

MVP Reveals More About His TNA Contract Status Empty
PostSubject: MVP Reveals More About His TNA Contract Status   MVP Reveals More About His TNA Contract Status EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:47 pm

TNA star MVP recently did an interview with The American monthly magazine, and he spoke on a number of topics including his current TNA contract status and who he looks forward to working with in the company. The following are several interview quotes from MVP:

On his TNA contract status:

"The confirmation didn't come until less than two weeks before I came over, I still don't have a signed contract, our lawyers are working out the last little bit of the deal so I'm here on a handshake," he said. "But I expressed to the company, when I did make my debut I wanted to do it on the UK tour."

On TNA talent he looks forward to working with:

"I made the stipulation very clear, if I were to come to TNA I would absolutely have to work with Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode at some point," he said. "Those are the guys that are on my list. Fortunately I had my first match with Bobby Roode the other night at Wembley and we had probably about nine minutes, so it was a chance to test the water, I definitely like his style, I like his work.

Kurt Angle is a legitimate legend and Joe and I have been friends for a long time, he is a guy I've wanted to face for years going back to the Indys. Those are just a few of the guys I'm looking forward to working with, one of the things that attracted me to TNA is the overall roster – they have top tier talent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MVP Reveals More About His TNA Contract Status   MVP Reveals More About His TNA Contract Status EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Two weeks notice isn't much
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: MVP Reveals More About His TNA Contract Status   MVP Reveals More About His TNA Contract Status EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Yeah but they will have been talking about it for far longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVP Reveals More About His TNA Contract Status   MVP Reveals More About His TNA Contract Status Empty

Back to top Go down

MVP Reveals More About His TNA Contract Status

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1