HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missy Elliot is planning a comeback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Missy Elliot is planning a comeback Empty
PostSubject: Missy Elliot is planning a comeback   Missy Elliot is planning a comeback EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Missy Elliot is set to make a comeback.
The American rapper and producer is planning her return to music nine years after releasing her last album 'The Cookbook' and has hinted she could follow in Beyoncé's footsteps and surprise fans.

In a chat with Yahoo's 'The Yo Show', Missy said: ''When I create something, it's gotta be special, and it can't just be to throw something out there because I feel like I'm Missy.
''I gotta feel like what I'm giving the fans is 100 per cent and that it's game-changing. I don't just throw out microwave records.''

Missy confirmed her comeback album is imminent but when quizzed about the release date, she replied: ''I just ain't telling nobody when.''

After stepping out of the spotlight in 2005, she began producing and lending her vocals to singles by Monica, Keyshia Cole, Jazmine Sullivan and Jennifer Hudson.
Since 2007 Missy has teased her seventh album, 'Block Party', with a handful of singles including 'Best, Best', 'Ching-a-Ling' and 'Shake Your Pom Pom' but the full record has never been released.

In 2012 she also dropped the singles '9th Inning' and 'Triple Threat', reuniting her with collaborator Timbaland.
More recently the 42-year-old star has worked with girl band Little Mix on their single 'How Ya Doin'?' last year.
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: Missy Elliot is planning a comeback   Missy Elliot is planning a comeback EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Is she bringing all the boys to the yard? If so, is she charging?  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Missy Elliot is planning a comeback   Missy Elliot is planning a comeback EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:21 pm

That was Kelis.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Missy Elliot is planning a comeback   Missy Elliot is planning a comeback EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:23 pm

She was "Get Your Freak On."
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: Missy Elliot is planning a comeback   Missy Elliot is planning a comeback EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Never heard of Kelis LOL  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: Missy Elliot is planning a comeback   Missy Elliot is planning a comeback EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Oh ok yeah Missy was just in the video and did a part of the song.

In that case, correction, will Missy be getting her freak on or should I be getting my freak on?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Missy Elliot is planning a comeback   Missy Elliot is planning a comeback EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Always liked her.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Missy Elliot is planning a comeback   Missy Elliot is planning a comeback EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:14 pm

She trash
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missy Elliot is planning a comeback   Missy Elliot is planning a comeback Empty

Back to top Go down

Missy Elliot is planning a comeback

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1