HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match Empty
PostSubject: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Former ECW Champion and WWE Superstar Justin Credible has published a new column at PWMania.com. Credible reacts to Monday's RAW, looking at both good and bad points from the show, discusses WWE ratings and more. This week Justin Credible talks about staying in shape on his Pro Wrestling 101 video series. Here are some highlights from his article:

former ecw champion"The Tag Title match between The New Age Outlaws vs The Rhodes Bros in a steel cage was a huge disappointment for me. I really like both teams, and they are capable of better than this especially with the cage. You know it’s bad when it’s deadly silent, and then the fans started the CM Punk chants. I hope these guys step it up for their ppv match, which I assume they will have.

I waited to publish this report until I got the ratings for Raw. After weeks, and weeks of bad decisions, and bad TV Raw lost over 500,000 viewers from last week. Not a good sign that fans are turning off, so close to the launch of the WWE Network. WWE can’t be too happy with the non ratings impact of the returning Batista. In a way this could be a good thing. The WWE fans are obviously not happy with the direction of the WWE. In my opinion, as a fan, the WWE has been dropping the ball since Summer Slam. I think that this number will put them on notice, and I hope that they come back with a more compelling show."
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:55 pm

The fans chanted CM Punk the entire show, it wasn't because of the cage match. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:22 pm

Definitely true: They would of chanted CM Punk no matter what was in the ring... AND THEY DID!

He's right about dropping the ball since Summerslam though.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:25 pm

It was either that or "Daniel Bryan" I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:52 am

Jerry Lawler only heard Sheamus chants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:25 am

Jerry Lawler has hearing problems every week apparently. You can chant something very clearly and he'll go "what are they saying??"
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:17 am

Well of course. Do you expect him to acknowledge something he's not supposed to? Errrrrrrrr

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:35 am

If you take the cage out and the moonsault spot, it was a decent Raw tag team title match. The whole cage really was just to keep brock out, tho he was fired so he shouldn't be in the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:43 am

And the not acknowledging the Punk chants, of course Cole, JBL, and King wouldn't acknowledge it. They know they would get a ear full from Vince and their jobs could be at risk. The only thing this does is to prove that this isn't a work. Punk is gone and if this isn't proof to those who keep thinking it's a work that it's not. Than they will continue living in their bubble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Razor wrote:
Well of course. Do you expect him to acknowledge something he's not supposed to? Errrrrrrrr

I want him not to look like a complete moron every time chants happen. Cole and JBL acknowledge them while King goes "UHH DERR I DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE CHANTING, MICHAEL"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Alexander Anderson wrote:
And the not acknowledging the Punk chants, of course Cole, JBL, and King wouldn't acknowledge it. They know they would get a ear full from Vince and their jobs could be at risk. The only thing this does is to prove that this isn't a work. Punk is gone and if this isn't proof to those who keep thinking it's a work that it's not. Than they will continue living in their bubble.

I wasnt talking the Punk chants, i meant chants in general.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match   Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Former ECW Champion Disappointed With RAW Steel Cage Match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1