HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers Empty
PostSubject: Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers   Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Katy Perry has amassed 50 million followers on twitter.
The 'Roar' hitmaker reached the staggering milestone last week after adding a huge 18 million followers over the last 12 months, a feat which has seen her overcome Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga - who have 49.1 million and 41 million followers respectively - to become the most-followed person on the social networking website.

She tweeted at the weekend: ''What a raging Friday night! Made a sandwich. Watched The Business of Being Born. Hung out with a cat. #imagrownwomanicandowhateveriwant
''Oh yeah AND we grew to 50 million Katycats! Eh, regular day at the office.(sic)''

Katy used her social media power to urge her fans to follow boyfriend John Mayer following his return to the social networking website.

She wrote: ''FOLLOW FRIDAY @JohnMayer who's account has basically been in a coma state for a couple of years. Let's update him on all the cat youtubes he may have missed pls! Thanks!(sic)''
Meanwhile, the 'Gravity' hitmaker admitted he was unsure about returning to the website.
He tweeted: ''I used to RULE these hallways...
''I'll be honest, when it came to rejoining twitter, I had mixed emojis.(sic)''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers   Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:12 pm

this is news?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers   Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:43 pm

I unfollowed her this morning without noticing that she reached 50 million.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers   Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:51 pm

She's a beast. YO

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers   Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:37 pm

I remember Deadmau5 was talking about how having over 2 million followers is manageable and he couldn't imagine having over 40 million. He was referring to Lady Gaga having so many.

Katy has a lot of power when you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers   Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers Empty

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry reaches 50m twitter followers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1