HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   Empty
PostSubject: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:32 pm

Considering the source, you should obviously consider this a rumor until there's some kind of official confirmation. According to The Examiner , sources close to WWE said that CM Punk leaving WWE is actually one big work.

While it's true that Punk is angry for letting part-time talent like Batista and The Rock get main event matches at Wrestlemania while full time wrestlers like Punk and Daniel Bryan are in the midcard on major PPVs, the stories that he walked out on the company are exaggerated. He is under contract with WWE until the mid-summer and there is no truth that the relationship between both parties has been damaged beyond repair. Punk is not happy with the creative direction but both he and WWE are using it to their advantage. Many within WWE are being kept in the dark to drive "internal source leaks" about Punk leaving.

Punk is currently beat up and tired due to the company's schedule and needs a break. This will allow Punk to stay popular with fans while he recovers in the recent weeks.

A source said: "It looks like a work. We probably won't see him in a match until after WrestleMania."

The source said that Punk's supposed "reason for leaving" will be well known by the time he comes back, setting up a title match with Batista, which WWE will set up as the source of his anger.

The source added: "CM Punk is probably the smartest guy and shrewdest marketing mind the WWE has ever employed. Will we see him back? Absolutely. But don't try to figure out when. It may be a while. But he will main event WrestleMania again."

WWE is expected to "future endeavor" Punk online and on TV within the week. The source also complimented Punk, saying he should be in charge of creative and not Triple H.

Once again, due to the source you should only treat this as a rumor.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/311738/Source-Claims-That-WWE-Is-Pulling-A-Work-With-CM-Punk-Leaving.htm#7mZIGqBD2DZp33Fe.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:29 pm

I hope to God this is true. Then again, I dont want him to miss WM 30 either..

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:21 pm

It's not a work, but WWE will do their best to prove that it is so that it will all just accumulate into a big match at WM; and that is IF they can convince him to comeback before then. However, he'll be back before his contract ends, to finish making that big payday he had gotten 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 pm

I think it's a work. Said that when I noticed how over-the-top they were about Punk 'leaving.' I've never seen anything like this happen.

Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   FJBloTX
Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:48 am

Probably is a work.

Then Punk goes to ROH.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:54 am

Like I said in the chat, if Styles leaving TNA is a work, it would make SO much sense for this to be a work. They don't need Punk to sell Elimination Chamber and he could use the time off. This angle will be way better for the build to him fighting Triple H than anything on television could do.

Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   FJBloTX
Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:44 am

If it were a work, Punk would of been attacking everyone in sight just to get at the Authority. In kayfabe, a face wouldnt walk out on the company because of an outcome the night before, he'd do all he can to get revenge against said person, especially after he just had a feud with 3 dudes where it was constantly 3 on 1 and always came out the victor on that end. We'll just have to wait and see till after Elimination Chamber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:31 am

^
Not everybody thinks like you I aint bothered

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:43 am

Cause what i said is logical?  Scared 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:21 pm

If this is a work, they are making Punk look like one big Bitch really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Unless it was his idea and he gives no fucks what other people think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Could be true, but still...lookin like bitch.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:33 pm

Maybe it's a mix. It wasn't a work, but they're making it into one. That's what I think.

Also, they are still selling his merch on WWE.com

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Yeah That

That's what I think WWE will do.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:23 pm

EEYEN wrote:
Like I said in the chat, if Styles leaving TNA is a work, it would make SO much sense for this to be a work.

People still think Styles leaving TNA is a work? ROFL! 

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Raging Bull wrote:
If this is a work, they are making Punk look like one big Bitch really.

When Bryan first turned HEEL he was made out into a little coward bitch the entire time, AND HE HAD THE WORLD BELT NO LESS.

How about Big Show being some improbable killer of titans, and than crying like a bitch overnight cause he's broke and has to punch someone?

Making ANYONE out to be a bitch has never been an issue with creative. It means nothing. I think you guys are putting to much stock into the perception of it all.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:13 pm

It's not just from a storyline perspective, but from a personal perspective as well.

But I'll hold my judgement until I get the full scoop for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:35 pm

To be fair the only ones that are making him look like a bitch are the dirtsheet reports. If this never got out, we wouldnt of known what happened nor why he was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Drachen wrote:
It's not just from a storyline perspective, but from a personal perspective as well.

Well they threw Austin under the bust when he walked

They threw Warrior under the bus when he wanted more money.

It's nothing new in any capacity IMO, on WWEs part. Personally or professionally. I know they dictate opinions as much as possibly, and that's obviously what are you referring to.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Doom Los Rudos wrote:
Drachen wrote:

Well they threw Austin under the bust when he walked

They threw Warrior under the bus when he wanted more money.
Both of those incidents could be considered bitch moves tbf. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Actually the thing with Warrior was disproven. The thing about him wanting a bigger SS payout and a raise is legit but the way it was apparently handled isnt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving    Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving   Empty

Back to top Go down

Source Claims That WWE Is Pulling A Work With CM Punk Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1