HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extreme Rules Possibly Being Built Around Top WWE Star, The Latest on Sting to WWE, Ryback Jokes About Punk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Extreme Rules Possibly Being Built Around Top WWE Star, The Latest on Sting to WWE, Ryback Jokes About Punk Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Rules Possibly Being Built Around Top WWE Star, The Latest on Sting to WWE, Ryback Jokes About Punk   Extreme Rules Possibly Being Built Around Top WWE Star, The Latest on Sting to WWE, Ryback Jokes About Punk EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:31 am

According to The Wrestling Observer, Seattle was not the original site for WWE's May 4th Extreme Rules PPV, which is good indication that the company might be building the PPV around Daniel Bryan and the response he will get from his hometown Washington crowd. The decision was said to have been made by WWE about 2 weeks ago.

Ryback Jokes About CM Punk
Ryback joked about CM Punk's WWE departure on Twitter by posting the following:

@Ryback22
I call dibs on GTS, Pepsi Plunge and running knee in corner. I am sure Sheamus will take the rest.

The Very Latest on Sting to WWE
According to The Wrestling Observer, the latest on Sting signing with WWE is that has yet to actually sign a contract with the company, but he is very close. A memo was sent to WWE's merchandise department to begin working on t-shirt concepts for Sting, and it appears as if WWE is going with "A Man Called Sting" concept, since Sting is a WCW name.

In related news, it's being said that Sting's arrival in WWE is not being regarded by officials on the same priority level as the signing of guys like Batista, Brock Lesnar, Hulk Hogan or The Rock.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Extreme Rules Possibly Being Built Around Top WWE Star, The Latest on Sting to WWE, Ryback Jokes About Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rules Possibly Being Built Around Top WWE Star, The Latest on Sting to WWE, Ryback Jokes About Punk   Extreme Rules Possibly Being Built Around Top WWE Star, The Latest on Sting to WWE, Ryback Jokes About Punk EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:41 am

I love Ryback.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Extreme Rules Possibly Being Built Around Top WWE Star, The Latest on Sting to WWE, Ryback Jokes About Punk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1